- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 320326, 4 pages
Black/White Differences in Perceived Weight and Attractiveness among Overweight Women
Deptartment of Psychology, University of Southern California, 3620 S. McClintock Avenue, SGM 501, Los Angeles, CA 90089, USA
Received 13 November 2012; Accepted 22 January 2013
Academic Editor: Nangel M. Lindberg
Copyright © 2013 Taona P. Chithambo and Stanley J. Huey. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kathryn L. Jackson, Imke Janssen, Bradley M. Appelhans, Rasa Kazlauskaite, Kelly Karavolos, Sheila A. Dugan, Elizabeth A. Avery, Karla J. Shipp-Johnson, Lynda H. Powell, and Howard M. Kravitz, “Body image satisfaction and depression in midlife women: the Study of Women’s Health Across the Nation (SWAN),” Archives of Women's Mental Health, 2014.
- Christine M. Marx, Ross C. Brownson, Lin Yang, and J. Aaron Hipp, “Occupational Sitting and Weight Status in a Diverse Sample of Employees in Midwest Metropolitan Cities, 2012–2013,” Preventing Chronic Disease, vol. 11, 2014.