- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 325464, 12 pages
Changes in Body Composition, Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors, and Eating Behavior after an Intensive Lifestyle Intervention with High Volume of Physical Activity in Severely Obese Subjects: A Prospective Clinical Controlled Trial
1Department of Sports Medicine, The Norwegian School of Sport Sciences, P.O. Box 4014 Ullevaal Stadion, 0806 Oslo, Norway
2Department of Endocrinology, Obesity and Preventive Medicine, Oslo University Hospital, P.O. Box 4956 Nydalen, 0424 Oslo, Norway
3NIMI, P.O. Box 3843 Ullevaal Stadion, 0805 Oslo, Norway
Received 15 February 2013; Revised 25 March 2013; Accepted 28 March 2013
Academic Editor: Daniel Weghuber
Copyright © 2013 Kjersti Karoline Danielsen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Randi Jepsen, Eivind Aadland, Lesley Robertson, Merete Kristiansen, John Roger Andersen, and Gerd Karin Natvig, “Factors and associations for physical activity in severely obese adults during a two-year lifestyle intervention,” PeerJ, vol. 2, pp. e505, 2014.
- Kjersti Karoline Danielsen, Jorunn Sundgot-Borgen, Sverre Mæhlum, and Mette Svendsen, “Beyond weight reduction: Improvements in quality of life after an intensive lifestyle intervention in subjects with severe obesity,” Annals of Medicine, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Marek Bužga, Machytka Evžen, Klvaňa Pavel, Kupka Tomáš, Zavadilová Vladislava, Zonča Pavel, and Zdeněk Švagera, “Effects of the Intragastric Balloon MedSil® on Weight Loss, Fat Tissue, Lipid Metabolism, and Hormones Involved in Energy Balance,” Obesity Surgery, 2014.
- Marta Stelmach-Mardas, Marcin Mardas, Jaroslaw Walkowiak, and Heiner Boeing, “Long-term weight status in regainers after weight loss by lifestyle intervention: status and challenges,” Proceedings of The Nutrition Society, vol. 73, no. 4, pp. 509–518, 2014.
- M. J. Aguilar Cordero, A. Ortegon Pinero, N. Mur Villar, J. C. Sanchez Garcia, J. J. Garcia Verazaluce, I. Garcia Garcia, and A. M. Sanchez Lopez, “Physical Activity Programmes To Reduce Overweight And Obesity In Children And Adolescents; A Systematic Review,” Nutricion Hospitalaria, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 727–740, 2014.
- Mathias Glehr, Anna Kaltenbach, Reinhold Glehr, Patrick Sadoghi, Andreas Leithner, Gerald Gruber, Joanna Szkandera, Sabine Ludt, Ines Vielgut, Reingard Glehr, and Michel Wensing, “Physician Awareness of Knee and Hip Pain in the Context of Coronary Heart Disease Treatment,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Alpana P. Shukla, William I. Buniak, and Louis J. Aronne, “Treatment of Obesity in 2015,” Journal Of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation And Prevention, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 81–92, 2015.
- Randi Jepsen, Eivind Aadland, Lesley Robertson, Ronette L. Kolotkin, John Roger Andersen, and Gerd Karin Natvig, “Physical Activity and Quality of Life in Severely Obese Adults during a Two-Year Lifestyle Intervention Programme,” Journal of Obesity, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.