- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 395671, 4 pages
Child Nutritional Status: A Representative Survey in a Metropolitan School
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Catholic University of Sacred Heart, Largo A. Gemelli 8, 00168 Rome, Italy
Received 7 September 2012; Revised 5 January 2013; Accepted 5 January 2013
Academic Editor: Francesco Saverio Papadia
Copyright © 2013 Paolo Rosati et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Triunfo, and A. Lanzone, “Impact of maternal under nutrition on obstetric outcomes,” Journal of Endocrinological Investigation, 2014.
- S. Triunfo, and A. Lanzone, “Impact of overweight and obesity on obstetric outcomes,” Journal of Endocrinological Investigation, 2014.
- Mikako Inokuchi, Nobutake Matsuo, John I. Takayama, and Tomonobu Hasegawa, “Trends in thin body stature among Japanese female adolescents, 2003–2012,” Annals of Human Biology, pp. 1–5, 2014.