- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 417907, 8 pages
Prevalence of Childhood and Adolescent Overweight and Obesity from 2003 to 2010 in an Integrated Health Care Delivery System
1Prevention & Health Information, Regional Health Education, The Permanente Medical Group, Inc., 1950 Franklin Street, 13th Floor, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
2The Permanente Medical Group, Inc., Oakland, CA 94612, USA
3Kaiser Permanente Division of Research, USA
Received 11 January 2013; Revised 13 May 2013; Accepted 27 June 2013
Academic Editor: Roya Kelishadi
Copyright © 2013 Scott Gee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Emily V. McCormick, L. Miriam Dickinson, Matthew A. Haemer, Shanna D. Knierim, Simon J. Hambidge, and Arthur J. Davidson, “What Can Providers Learn From Childhood Body Mass Index Trajectories: A Study of a Large, Safety-Net Clinical Population,” Academic Pediatrics, 2014.
- Antonio Verdejo-García, Juan Verdejo-Román, Jacqueline S. Rio-Valle, Juan A. Lacomba, Francisco M. Lagos, and Carles Soriano-Mas, “Dysfunctional involvement of emotion and reward brain regions on social decision making in excess weight adolescents,” Human Brain Mapping, 2014.
- Lianping He, Xiaohua Ren, Yifan Qian, Yuelong Jin, Yan Chen, Daoxia Guo, and Yingshui Yao, “Prevalence of overweight and obesity among a university faculty and staffs from 2004 to 2010, China,” Nutricion Hospitalaria, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 1033–1037, 2014.
- Chun-Yan Yeung, “Assessment of Childhood Overweight and Obesity: Any Better and Feasible Tool Other than Body Mass Index?,” Pediatrics & Neonatology, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 1–2, 2014.
- Geraldine Moreno-Black, and Jean Stockard, “Two Worlds of Obesity: Ethnic Differences in Child Overweight/Obesity Prevalence and Trajectories,” Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities, 2015.
- William H. Dietz, “The Response of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to the Obesity Epidemic,” Annual Review of Public Health, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 575–596, 2015.
- Roberta de Lucena Ferretti, Isa de Padua Cintra, Maria Aparecida Zanetti Passos, Gerson Luis de Moraes Ferrari, and Mauro Fisberg, “Elevated neck circumference and associated factors in adolescents,” Bmc Public Health, vol. 15, 2015.
- Inmaculada Ruiz-Prieto, Rocio Carbonero-Carreno, and Ignacio Jauregui-Lobera, “Weight Misperception And Physical Fitness Perception In Relation To The Physical Activity Level, Dietary Behaviour And Psychosocial Well-Being,” Nutricion Hospitalaria, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 203–216, 2015.