- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 437017, 8 pages
“Obese Equals Lazy?” Analysis of the Association between Weight Status and Physical Activity in Children
1Department of Rehabilitative and Preventive Sports Medicine, University Medical Center, University of Freiburg, Hugstetter Straße 55, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
2Institute of Sport and Sport Science, University of Freiburg, Schwarzwaldstraße 175, 79117 Freiburg, Germany
3Institute of Human Genetics, University Hospital-Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Kollegiengasse 10, 07740 Jena, Germany
Received 25 October 2012; Revised 13 January 2013; Accepted 15 January 2013
Academic Editor: Jana Pařízková
Copyright © 2013 F. Kreuser et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Clemens Drenowatz, and Jürgen M. Steinacker, “Correlates of weight gain in German children attending elementary school,” Preventive Medicine, 2013.
- Bettina Mutschler, Andrea Beetz, Friederike Kreuser, and Ulrike Korsten-Reck, “Dogs motivate obese children for physical activity: key elements of a motiv ational theory of animal-assisted interventions,” Frontiers in Psychology, vol. 4, 2013.
- Huilan Xu, Li Ming Wen, and Chris Rissel, “Associations of maternal influences with outdoor play and screen time of two-year-olds: Findings from the Healthy Beginnings Trial,” Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 2014.
- Katrin Röttger, Elke Grimminger, Friederike Kreuser, Lorenz Assländer, Albert Gollhofer, and Ulrike Korsten-Reck, “Physical Activity in Different Preschool Settings: An Exploratory Study,” Journal of Obesity, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.