- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 476240, 7 pages
PTPIP51: A New Interaction Partner of the Insulin Receptor and PKA in Adipose Tissue
1Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Aulweg 123, 35392 Giessen, Germany
2Department of Neurology, Justus Liebig University Giessen, 35392 Giessen, Germany
3Department of Sports Medicine, Justus Liebig University Giessen, 35394 Giessen, Germany
Received 5 November 2012; Accepted 8 February 2013
Academic Editor: Francesco Saverio Papadia
Copyright © 2013 M. A. Bobrich et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alexander Brobeil, Philipp Koch, Moritz Eiber, Claudia Tag, and Monika Wimmer, “The known interactome of PTPIP51 in HaCaT cells - inhibition of kinases and receptors,” The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2013.
- Gaël Orieux, Amélie Slembrouck, Manale Bensaïd, José-Alain Sahel, and Olivier Goureau, “The protein tyrosine phosphatase interacting protein 51 (PTPIP51) is required for the differentiation of photoreceptors,” Neuroscience, 2015.
- M. K. Petri, A. Brobeil, J. Planz, A. Bräuninger, S. Gattenlöhner, U. Nestler, A. Stenzinger, A. Paradowska, and M. Wimmer, “PTPIP51 levels in glioblastoma cells depend on inhibition of the EGF-receptor,” Journal of Neuro-Oncology, 2015.