- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 525161, 10 pages
Diet Quality, Measured by Fruit and Vegetable Intake, Predicts Weight Change in Young Women
1Priority Research Centre in Physical Activity and Nutrition, University of Newcastle, Newcastle, NSW 2308, Australia
2School of Health Sciences, University of Newcastle, Newcastle, NSW 2308, Australia
3Faculty of Nutrition and Health Science, King Abdul-Aziz University, Jeddah, MK 80200, Saudi Arabia
4Faculty of Health, University of Technology Sydney, Sydney, NSW 2007, Australia
Received 14 December 2012; Revised 18 June 2013; Accepted 11 July 2013
Academic Editor: Sarah McNaughton
Copyright © 2013 Haya M. Aljadani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jari E. Kaikkonen, Vera Mikkilä, and Olli T. Raitakari, “Role of Childhood Food Patterns on Adult Cardiovascular Disease Risk,” Current Atherosclerosis Reports, vol. 16, no. 10, 2014.
- Jenna L. Hollis, Lauren T. Williams, Myles D. Young, Katherine T. Pollard, Clare E. Collins, and Philip J. Morgan, “Compliance to step count and vegetable serve recommendations mediates weight gain prevention in mid-age, premenopausal women. Findings of the 40-Something RCT,” Appetite, 2014.
- Benedicte Deforche, Delfien Van Dyck, Tom Deliens, and Ilse De Bourdeaudhuij, “Changes in weight, physical activity, sedentary behaviour and dietary intake during the transition to higher education: a prospective study,” International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, vol. 12, no. 1, 2015.
- Haya Aljadani, Amanda Patterson, David Sibbritt, and Clare E. Collins, “Diet Quality and Weight Change in Adults Over Time: A Systematic Review of Cohort Studies,” Current Nutrition Reports, 2015.