- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 632540, 12 pages
Towards Health in All Policies for Childhood Obesity Prevention
1Academic Collaborative Centre for Public Health Limburg, Regional Public Health Service, P.O. Box 2022, 6160 HA, Geleen, The Netherlands
2Caphri, School of Public Health and Primary Care, Maastricht University, P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
3Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Department of Health Promotion, Maastricht University, P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
4NUTRIM, School for Nutrition, Toxicology and Metabolism, Maastricht University, P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
5Department of Public Health, Erasmus MC University Medical Center Rotterdam, P.O. Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
6Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Department of Health Services Research Maastricht University, P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
Received 14 November 2012; Accepted 21 March 2013
Academic Editor: Francoise Rovillé-Sausse
Copyright © 2013 Anna-Marie Hendriks et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anna-Marie Hendriks, Maria W. J. Jansen, Jessica S. Gubbels, Nanne K. De Vries, Theo Paulussen, and Stef P. J. Kremers, “Proposing a conceptual framework for integrated local public health policy, applied to childhood obesity - the behavior change ball,” Implementation Science, vol. 8, 2013.
- Anna-Marie Hendriks, Jolanda Habraken, Maria W.J. Jansen, Jessica S. Gubbels, Nanne K. De Vries, Hans van Oers, Susan Michie, L. Atkins, and Stef P.J. Kremers, “‘Are we there yet?’, Operationalizing the concept of Integrated Public Health Policies,” Health Policy, 2013.
- Anna-Marie Hendriks, Maria W.J. Jansen, Jessica S. Gubbels, Nanne K. De Vries, Gerard Molleman, and Stef P.J. Kremers, “Local government officials' views on intersectoral collaboration within their organization – a qualitative exploration,” Health Policy and Technology, 2014.
- Toni Delany, Angela Lawless, Frances Baum, Jennie Popay, Laura Jones, Dennis McDermott, Elizabeth Harris, Danny Broderick, and Michael Marmot, “Health in All Policies in South Australia: what has supported early implementation?,” Health Promotion International, pp. dav084, 2015.
- Tommy L. S. Visscher, and Stef P. J. Kremers, “How Can We Better Prevent Obesity in Children?,” Current Obesity Reports, 2015.
- R. van der Kleij, N. Coster, M. Verbiest, P. van Assema, T. Paulussen, R. Reis, and M. Crone, “Implementation of intersectoral community approaches targeting childhood obesity: a systematic review,” Obesity Reviews, 2015.
- Anna-Marie Hendriks, Mere Y. Delai, Anne-Marie Thow, Jessica S. Gubbels, Nanne K. De Vries, Stef P. J. Kremers, and Maria W. J. Jansen, “Perspectives of Fijian Policymakers on the Obesity Prevention Policy Landscape,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.