- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 638154, 9 pages
Association of Obesity with Proteasomal Gene Polymorphisms in Children
1Faculty of Medicine, University of Latvia, Sarlotes Street 1a, Riga 1001, Latvia
2Institute of Biology, University of Latvia, Miera Street 3, Salaspils 2169, Latvia
3Institute of Experimental and Clinical Medicine, University of Latvia, No. 4 Ojara Vaciesa Street, Riga 1004, Latvia
Received 17 June 2013; Revised 29 October 2013; Accepted 22 November 2013
Academic Editor: Michel M. Murr
Copyright © 2013 Sarmite Kupca et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- N. Paramonova, L. Shi-Shin Wu, I. Rumba-Rozenfelde, J. -Y. Wang, N. Sjakste, and T. Sjakste, “Genetic variants in the PSMA6, PSMC6 and PSMA3 genes associated with childhood asthma in Latvian and Taiwanese populations,” Biopolymers and Cell, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 377–387, 2014.
- J. Kalnina, N. Paramonova, N. Sjakste, and T. Sjakste, “Study of association between polymorphisms in the PSMB5 (rs11543947) and PSMA3 (rs2348071) genes and multiple sclerosis in Latvians,” Biopolymers and Cell, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 305–309, 2014.
- Tatjana Sjakste, Natalia Paramonova, Lawrence Shi-Shin Wu, Zivile Zemeckiene, Brigita Sitkauskiene, Raimundas Sakalauskas, Jiu-Yao Wang, and Nikolajs Sjakste, “PSMA6 (rs2277460, rs1048990), PSMC6 (rs2295826, rs2295827) and PSMA3 (rs2348071) genetic diversity in Latvians, Lithuanians and Taiwanese,” Meta Gene, vol. 2, pp. 283–298, 2014.
- Z Zemeckiene, B Sitkauskiene, E Gasiuniene, N Paramonova, L Tamasauskiene (Zilinskaite), A Vitkauskiene, T Sjakste, and R Sakalauskas, “Evaluation of proteasomal gene polymorphisms in Lithuanian patients with asthma,” Journal of Asthma, pp. 1–22, 2014.
- N. Paramonova, S. Limeza, I. Rumba-Rozenfelde, N. Sjakste, and T. Sjakste, “Association between the PSMB5 and PSMC6 genetic variations and children obesity in the Latvian population,” Biopolymers and Cell, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 477–480, 2014.
- Tatjana Sjakste, Natalia Paramonova, Kristine Osina, Kristine Dokane, Jelizaveta Sokolovska, and Nikolajs Sjakste, “Genetic variations in the PSMA3, PSMA6 and PSMC6 genes are associated with type 1 diabetes in Latvians and with expression level of number of UPS-related and T1DM-susceptible genes in HapMap individuals,” Molecular Genetics and Genomics, 2015.
- Maria Rita Giuca, Marco Pasini, Silvia Caruso, Simona Tecco, Stefano Necozione, and Roberto Gatto, “Index of Orthodontic Treatment Need in Obese Adolescents,” International Journal of Dentistry, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.