- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 684782, 6 pages
Improving Prediction Algorithms for Cardiometabolic Risk in Children and Adolescents
1Department of Non-Communicable Disease Epidemiology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT, UK
2General and Adolescent Paediatrics Unit, Institute of Child Health, University College London, 30 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1EH, UK
Received 12 February 2013; Accepted 9 June 2013
Academic Editor: Ajay K. Gupta
Copyright © 2013 Ulla Sovio et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Timothy E. Cooney, “CORR Insights®: Hospital for Special Surgery Pediatric Functional Activity Brief Scale Predicts Physical Fitness Testing Performance,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®, 2014.
- Ping Shi, J. Max Goodson, Mor-Li Hartman, Hatice Hasturk, Tina Yaskell, Jorel Vargas, Maryann Cugini, Roula Barake, Osama Alsmadi, Sabiha Al-Mutawa, Jitendra Ariga, Pramod Soparkar, Jawad Behbehani, Kazem Behbehani, and Francine Welty, “Continuous Metabolic Syndrome Scores for Children Using Salivary Biomarkers,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 9, 2015.
- M. H. Park, A. Skow, D. I. Puradiredja, A. Lucas, H. Syrad, U. Sovio, B. White, A. S. Kessel, B. Taylor, S. Saxena, R. M. Viner, and S. Kinra, “Development and evaluation of an online tool for management of overweight children in primary care: a pilot study,” BMJ Open, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. e007326–e007326, 2015.
- Grazyna Sypniewska, “Laboratory assessment of cardiometabolic risk in overweight and obese children,” Clinical Biochemistry, 2015.