- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 763624, 7 pages
Body Image Dissatisfaction Is Increased in Male and Overweight/Obese Adolescents in Botswana
1University of Botswana, Gaborone, Botswana
2Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, Botswana
3Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
4D’Youville College, Buffalo, NY 14201, USA
5School of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Received 10 January 2013; Accepted 21 February 2013
Academic Editor: Khosrow Adeli
Copyright © 2013 L. Malete et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lg Fu Lian Guo, Hj Wang Hai Jun, Xh Li Xiao Hui, Zq Wang Zhi Qiang, Patrick W. C. Lau, Yd Yang Yi De, Xk Meng Xiang Kun, and J Ma Jun, “An Objective Measure to Evaluate Actual Body Shape among Children and Adolescents in China,” Biomedical and Environmental Sciences, vol. 27, no. 8, pp. 582–U93, 2014.
- Stella K. Muthuri, Claire E. Francis, Lucy-Joy M. Wachira, Allana G. LeBlanc, Margaret Sampson, Vincent O. Onywera, and Mark S. Tremblay, “Evidence of an Overweight/Obesity Transition among School-Aged Children and Youth in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Systematic Review,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.
- Stella Muthuri, Lucy-Joy Wachira, Allana Leblanc, Claire Francis, Margaret Sampson, Vincent Onywera, and Mark Tremblay, “Temporal Trends and Correlates of Physical Activity, Sedentary Behaviour, and Physical Fitness among School-Aged Children in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Systematic Review,” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 3327–3359, 2014.
- Karl Peltzer, and Supa Pengpid, “Trying to lose weight among non-overweight university students from 22 low, middle and emerging economy countries,” Asia Pacific Journal Of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 177–183, 2015.