- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 790654, 7 pages
Body Fat and Body-Mass Index among a Multiethnic Sample of College-Age Men and Women
Center for Human Nutrition, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, 14-193 Warren Hall, 900 Veteran Avenue, P.O. Box 951742, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Received 22 November 2012; Revised 8 February 2013; Accepted 22 February 2013
Academic Editor: Analiza M. Silva
Copyright © 2013 Catherine L. Carpenter et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [15 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kevin McNally, Richard Cotton, Alex Hogg, and George Loizou, “PopGen: A Virtual Human Population Generator,” Toxicology, 2013.
- Jeanne H. Freeland-Graves, Namrata Sanjeevi, and Jane J. Lee, “Global Perspectives On Trace Element Requirements,” Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, 2014.
- Nishank Jain, Abu T. Minhajuddin, Ian J. Neeland, Essam F. Elsayed, Gloria L. Vega, and S. Susan Hedayati, “Association of urinary sodium-to-potassium ratio with obesity in a multiethnic cohort,” American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 99, no. 5, pp. 992–998, 2014.
- Nu Cindy Chai, Ann I. Scher, Abhay Moghekar, Dale S. Bond, and B. Lee Peterlin, “Obesity and Headache: Part I - A Systematic Review of the Epidemiology of Obesity and Headache,” Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 219–234, 2014.
- Jane Shearer, and Terry E Graham, “Performance effects and metabolic consequences of caffeine and caffeinated energy drink consumption on glucose disposal,” Nutrition Reviews, vol. 72, pp. 121–136, 2014.
- Kevin McNally, Richard Cotton, Alex Hogg, and George Loizou, “PopGen: A Virtual Human Population Generator,” Toxicology, 2015.
- Maria E. Ibáñez, Elena Mereu, Roberto Buffa, Emanuela Gualdi-Russo, Luciana Zaccagni, Stefano Cossu, Esther Rebato, and Elisabetta Marini, “ New specific bioelectrical impedance vector reference values for assessing body composition in the Italian-Spanish young adult population ,” American Journal of Human Biology, 2015.
- Alexia De Piero, Natalia Bassett, Analia Rossi, and Norma Samman, “Trends In Food Consumption Of University Students,” Nutricion Hospitalaria, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 1824–1831, 2015.
- Nerea Telleria-Aramburu, Celia Sanchez, Laura Ansotegui, Ana Ma Rocandio, and Marta Arroyo-Izaga, “Influence Of Sport Practice And Physical Exercise On Anthropometric Indicators And Weight Satisfaction In Men University Students: A Pilot Study,” Nutricion Hospitalaria, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 1225–1231, 2015.
- T. Xu, G. Zhu, and S. Han, “Trend of body compositions with aging among Chinese adolescents, adults and elders,” Journal Of Nutrition Health & Aging, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 962–969, 2015.
- R. T. Mahon, W. A. Cronin, M. Bodo, S. Tirumala, D. P. Regis, and C. R. Auker, “Cardiovascular parameters in a mixed-sex swine study of severe decompression sickness treated with the emulsified perfluorocarbon Oxycyte,” Journal Of Applied Physiology, vol. 118, no. 1, pp. 71–79, 2015.
- Katie L. Hodgin, and Dan J. Graham, “Mirror, Mirror by the Stairs: The Impact of Mirror Exposure on Stair versus Elevator Use in College Students,” Frontiers in Public Health, vol. 4, 2016.
- Shang-Ping Hung, Ching-Yu Chen, Fei-Ran Guo, Ching-I Chang, and Chyi-Feng Jan, “Combine body mass index and body fat percentage measures to improve the accuracy of obesity screening in young adults,” Obesity Research & Clinical Practice, 2016.
- A Navid, Dm Ng, Se Wong, and Fc Lightstone, “Application of a Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Model to Study Theophylline Metabolism and Its Interactions With Ciprofloxacin and Caffeine,” CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology, 2016.
- Joanna Yeh, Amy Trang, Susanne M. Henning, Holly Wilhalme, Catherine Carpenter, David Heber, and Zhaoping Li, “Food cravings, food addiction, and a dopamine-resistant (DRD2 A1) receptor polymorphism in Asian American college students,” Asia Pacific Journal Of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 424–429, 2016.