- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 790654, 7 pages
Body Fat and Body-Mass Index among a Multiethnic Sample of College-Age Men and Women
Center for Human Nutrition, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, 14-193 Warren Hall, 900 Veteran Avenue, P.O. Box 951742, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Received 22 November 2012; Revised 8 February 2013; Accepted 22 February 2013
Academic Editor: Analiza M. Silva
Copyright © 2013 Catherine L. Carpenter et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kevin McNally, Richard Cotton, Alex Hogg, and George Loizou, “PopGen: A Virtual Human Population Generator,” Toxicology, 2013.
- Nishank Jain, Abu T. Minhajuddin, Ian J. Neeland, Essam F. Elsayed, Gloria L. Vega, and S. Susan Hedayati, “Association of urinary sodium-to-potassium ratio with obesity in a multiethnic cohort,” American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 99, no. 5, pp. 992–998, 2014.
- Nu Cindy Chai, Ann I. Scher, Abhay Moghekar, Dale S. Bond, and B. Lee Peterlin, “Obesity and Headache: Part I - A Systematic Review of the Epidemiology of Obesity and Headache,” Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 219–234, 2014.