- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 828463, 2 pages
Interdisciplinary Aspects of Childhood Obesity and Physical Fitness
1Obesity Management Centre, Institute of Endocrinology, Národní 8, 11694 Prague 1, Czech Republic
2Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle, HNS-CP 135, 57 rue Cuvier, 75231 Paris Cedex 05, France
3Department of Pediatrics, University of Pécs, Jószef A. u. 7. Pécs, H-7623, Hungary
Received 13 May 2013; Accepted 13 May 2013
Copyright © 2013 Jana Pařízková et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dalibor Pastucha, Radka Filipcikova, Dagmar Horakova, Katerina Azeem, Jana Malincikova, and Marek Kocvrlich, “Evaluation of insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome in a group of obese Czech children,” Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism, vol. 27, no. 7-8, pp. 651–656, 2014.
- Mark A. Rothstein, “Promoting Public Health in Health Care Facilities,” American Journal of Public Health, vol. 104, no. 6, pp. 965–967, 2014.