- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 874981, 11 pages
Obesity-Related Metabolomic Analysis of Human Subjects in Black Soybean Peptide Intervention Study by Ultraperformance Liquid Chromatography and Quadrupole-Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry
1Department of Food Metabolism and Nutrition, Korea Food Research Institute, 516 Paekhyon-dong, Pundang-ku, Songnam, Kyongki-do 463-747, Republic of Korea
2Research and Development Center, Nong Shim Co., Ltd., Seoul 156-709, Republic of Korea
3Department of Food & Nutrition, Yonsei University, Seoul 120-749, Republic of Korea
4Department of Food Science & Nutrition, Yongin University, Kyongki-do, 134 Samka-dong, Chuin-ku, Yongin, Kyongki-do 449-714, Republic of Korea
Received 18 December 2012; Revised 7 March 2013; Accepted 11 March 2013
Academic Editor: Xu Feng Huang
Copyright © 2013 Min Jung Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qiong Wu, Hai Zhang, Xin Dong, Xiao-Fei Chen, Zhen-Yu Zhu, Zhan-Ying Hong, and Yi-Feng Chai, “UPLC-Q-TOF/MS based metabolomic profiling of serum and urine of hyperlipidemia rats induced by High fat diet,” Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis, 2014.
- Brian E. Sansbury, Aruni Bhatnagar, and Bradford G. Hill, “Impact of nutrient excess and endothelial nitric oxide synthase on the plasma metabolite profile in mice,” Frontiers in Physiology, vol. 5, 2014.
- Christopher J. Lynch, and Sean H. Adams, “Branched-chain amino acids in metabolic signalling and insulin resistance,” Nature Reviews Endocrinology, 2014.