- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 878310, 7 pages
Health-Related Quality of Life in Obese Presurgery Patients with and without Binge Eating Disorder, and Subdiagnostic Binge Eating Disorders
1Division of Psychiatry, Department of Nidaros DPS, St. Olavs University Hospital, 7440 Trondheim, Norway
2Department of Neuroscience, Faculty of Medicine, NTNU, 7006 Trondheim, Norway
3Division of Psychiatry, Department of Research and Development, St. Olavs University Hospital, Østmarka, 7006 Trondheim, Norway
4Department of Psychology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, 7491 Trondheim, Norway
5Center of Obesity, St. Olavs University Hospital, 7006 Trondheim, Norway
Received 29 October 2012; Revised 30 January 2013; Accepted 18 February 2013
Academic Editor: Rob Martinus Van Dam
Copyright © 2013 Rita Marie Sandberg et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Paul Brunault, Julie Frammery, Charles Couet, Irène Delbachian, Céline Bourbao-Tournois, Martine Objois, Patricia Cosson, Christian Réveillère, and Nicolas Ballon, “Predictors of changes in physical, psychosocial, sexual quality of life, and comfort with food after obesity surgery: a 12-month follow-up study,” Quality of Life Research, 2014.
- Davy Vancampfort, Amber De Herdt, Johan Vanderlinden, Matthias Lannoo, Andrew Soundy, Guido Pieters, An Adriaens, Marc De Hert, and Michel Probst, “Health related quality of life, physical fitness and physical activity participation in treatment-seeking obese persons with and without binge eating disorder,” Psychiatry Research, vol. 216, no. 1, pp. 97–102, 2014.