- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 934653, 6 pages
Short- and Midterm Results between Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass and Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy for the Treatment of Morbid Obesity
Department of Digestive and Bariatric Surgery, TOURS University Hospital (Hôpital Trousseau), Avenue de la République, Chambray lès Tours, 37170 Tours, France
Received 5 March 2013; Accepted 1 August 2013
Academic Editor: Renato Pasquali
Copyright © 2013 Bandar Albeladi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmed Guirat, Martino Guenzi, Paulo Pereira, and Ioan Bachner, “What is the role of the sleeve gastrectomy in the surgical treatment of morbid obesity?,” European Surgery, 2014.
- Chengda Zhang, Yuan Yuan, Cuiqiong Qiu, and Weidong Zhang, “A Meta-analysis of 2-Year Effect After Surgery: Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Versus Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy for Morbid Obesity and Diabetes Mellitus,” Obesity Surgery, vol. 24, no. 9, pp. 1528–1535, 2014.
- Yong Zhang, Wang Ju, Xiangyu Sun, Zhanguo Cao, Xu Xinsheng, Liu Daquan, Xin Xiangyang, and Mingfang Qin, “Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy Versus Laparoscopic Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass for Morbid Obesity and Related Comorbidities: A Meta-Analysis of 21 Studies,” Obesity Surgery, 2014.
- Maher El Chaar, Nadine Hammoud, George Ezeji, Leonardo Claros, Maureen Miletics, and Jill Stoltzfus, “Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy Versus Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass: A Single Center Experience with 2 Years Follow-Up,” Obesity Surgery, 2014.
- Jose Luis Leyba, Salvador Navarrete Llopis, and Salvador Navarrete Aulestia, “Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Versus Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy for the Treatment of Morbid Obesity. A Prospective Study with 5 Years of Follow-Up,” Obesity Surgery, 2014.
- Jens Homan, Bark Betzel, Edo O. Aarts, Kees J.M. van Laarhoven, Ignace M.C. Janssen, and Frits J. Berends, “Secondary surgery after sleeve gastrectomy: Roux-en-Y gastric bypass or biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch,” Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases, 2014.
- Zachary Torgersen, Angela Osmolak, and Robert Armour Forse, “Sleeve gastrectomy and Roux En Y gastric bypass: current state of metabolic surgery,” Current Opinion in Endocrinology Diabetes and Obesity, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 352–357, 2014.
- Mereb Araia, Michael Wood, Joshua Kroll, Abdul Abou-Samra, and Berhane Seyoum, “Resolution of Diabetes After Bariatric Surgery Among Predominantly African-American Patients,” Obesity Surgery, 2014.