- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 937572, 8 pages
Endocrine and Metabolic Signaling in Retroperitoneal White Adipose Tissue Remodeling during Cold Acclimation
1Department of Physiology, Institute for Biological Research “Sinisa Stankovic”, University of Belgrade, 11060 Belgrade, Serbia
2Faculty of Biology, Center for Electron Microscopy, University of Belgrade, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Received 4 December 2012; Revised 1 April 2013; Accepted 2 April 2013
Academic Editor: Francesco Saverio Papadia
Copyright © 2013 Aleksandra Jankovic et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vucetic Milica, Stancic Ana, Otasevic Vesna, Jankovic Aleksandra, Korac Aleksandra, Markelic Milica, Velickovic Ksenija, Golic Igor, Buzadzic Biljana, B Storey Kenneth, and Korac Bato, “The impact of cold-acclimation and hibernation on antioxidant defenses in the ground squirrel (Spermophilus citellus): An update,” Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 2013.
- Ana Stancic, Biljana Buzadzic, Aleksandra Korac, Vesna Otasevic, Aleksandra Jankovic, Milica Vucetic, Milica Markelic, Ksenija Velickovic, Igor Golic, and Bato Korac, “Regulatory role of PGC-1 alpha/PPAR signaling in skeletal muscle metabolic recruitment during cold acclimation,” Journal of Experimental Biology, vol. 216, no. 22, pp. 4233–4241, 2013.
- Norma Dominguez-Avila, Gabriel Ruiz-Castañeda, Javier González-Ramírez, Nora Fernandez-Jaramillo, Jorge Escoto, Fausto Sánchez-Muñoz, Ricardo Marquez-Velasco, Rafael Bojalil, Román Espinosa-Cervantes, and Fausto Sánchez, “Over, and Underexpression of Endothelin 1 and TGF-Beta Family Ligands and Receptors in Lung Tissue of Broilers with Pulmonary Hypertension,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.