- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 951954, 9 pages
Ultrasound Estimates of Visceral and Subcutaneous-Abdominal Adipose Tissues in Infancy
1MRC Epidemiology Unit, Institute of Metabolic Science, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, P.O. Box 285, Cambridge CB2 0QQ, UK
2Department of Epidemiology, Groningen University, 9700 RB Groningen, The Netherlands
3Section of Neonatal Medicine, Department of Medicine Chelsea and Westminster Hospital Campus, Imperial College London, London SW10 9NH, UK
4Department of Paediatrics, University of Cambridge, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, P.O. Box 116, Cambridge CB2 0QQ, UK
Received 21 December 2012; Revised 22 March 2013; Accepted 27 March 2013
Academic Editor: Analiza M. Silva
Copyright © 2013 Emanuella De Lucia Rolfe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A P A Ferreira, J R da Silva Junior, J N Figueiroa, and J G B Alves, “Abdominal subcutaneous and visceral fat thickness in newborns: correlation with anthropometric and metabolic profile,” Journal of Perinatology, 2014.
- M. Horan, E. Gibney, E. Molloy, and F. McAuliffe, “Methodologies to assess paediatric adiposity,” Irish Journal of Medical Science, 2014.
- T Toro-Ramos, C Paley, F X Pi-Sunyer, and D Gallagher, “Body composition during fetal development and infancy through the age of 5 years,” European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2015.
- Christina Brei, Daniela Much, Ellen Heimberg, Verena Schulte, Stefanie Brunner, Lynne Stecher, Christiane Vollhardt, Jan S. Bauer, Ulrike Amann-Gassner, and Hans Hauner, “Sonographic assessment of abdominal fat distribution during the first year of infancy,” Pediatric Research, 2015.
- Philippa Prentice, Carlo L. Acerini, Antigoni Eleftheriou, Ieuan A. Hughes, Kenneth K. Ong, and David B Dunger, “Cohort Profile: the Cambridge Baby Growth Study (CBGS),” International Journal of Epidemiology, pp. dyv318, 2015.
- Laura M. Breij, Gerthe F. Kerkhof, Emanuella De Lucia Rolfe, Ken K. Ong, Marieke Abrahamse-Berkeveld, Dennis Acton, and Anita C.S. Hokken-Koelega, “Longitudinal fat mass and visceral fat during the first 6 months after birth in healthy infants: support for a critical window for adiposity in early life,” Pediatric Obesity, 2016.