- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 834865, 12 pages
Continuous Exercise but Not High Intensity Interval Training Improves Fat Distribution in Overweight Adults
1Discipline of Exercise and Sports Science, The University of Sydney, Lidcombe, NSW 2141, Australia
2Boden Institute of Obesity, Nutrition, Exercise and Eating Disorders, The University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Received 18 July 2013; Revised 17 October 2013; Accepted 22 November 2013; Published 16 January 2014
Academic Editor: George P. Nassis
Copyright © 2014 Shelley E. Keating et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jia Li, Lauren E. O’Connor, Jing Zhou, and Wayne W. Campbell, “Exercise Patterns, Ingestive Behaviors, and Energy Balance,” Physiology & Behavior, 2014.
- Lennie Samsell, Michael Regier, Cheryl Walton, and Lesley Cottrell, “Importance of Android/Gynoid Fat Ratio in Predicting Metabolic and Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Normal Weight as well as Overweight and Obese Children,” Journal of Obesity, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.