- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 303459, 6 pages
Advanced Corneal Cross-Linking System with Fluorescence Dosimetry
Research and Development, Avedro Inc., Waltham, MA 02451, USA
Received 3 February 2012; Revised 27 April 2012; Accepted 7 May 2012
Academic Editor: David A. Wilkie
Copyright © 2012 Marc D. Friedman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ugur Celik, Ahmet Demirok, Omer F. Yilmaz, and David Muller, “Reply: Prevention of ectasia for laser in situ keratomileusis with simultaneous corneal crosslinking,” Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 2207–2208, 2012.
- Rebecca McQuaid, JiaJun Li, Arthur Cummings, Michael Mrochen, and Brian Vohnsen, “Second-Harmonic Reflection Imaging of Normal and Accelerated Corneal Crosslinking Using Porcine Corneas and the Role of Intraocular Pressure,” Cornea, pp. 1, 2013.