- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 313616, 5 pages
The Outcome of 270-Degree Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty
Department of Ophthalmology, Päijät-Häme Central Hospital, Keskussairaalankatu 7, 15850 Lahti, Finland
Received 19 August 2012; Accepted 3 November 2012
Academic Editor: Chi-Chao Chan
Copyright © 2012 Pasi Tapio Pehkonen and Juha Oskari Välimäki. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. A. Latina and C. Park, “Selective targeting of trabecular meshwork cells: in vitro studies of pulsed and CW laser interactions,” Experimental Eye Research, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 359–372, 1995.
- M. Nagar, A. Ogunyomade, D. P. S. O'Brart, F. Howes, and J. Marshall, “A randomised, prospective study comparing selective laser trabeculoplasty with latanoprost for the control of intraocular pressure in ocular hypertension and open angle glaucoma,” British Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 89, no. 11, pp. 1413–1417, 2005.
- N. Prasad, S. Murthy, J. J. Dagianis, and M. A. Latina, “A comparison of the intervisit intraocular pressure fluctuation after 180 and 360 degrees of selective laser trabeculoplasty (SLT) as a primary therapy in primary open angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension,” Journal of Glaucoma, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 157–160, 2009.
- M. Shibata, T. Sugiyama, O. Ishida et al., “Clinical results of selective laser trabeculoplasty in open-angle glaucoma in Japanese eyes: comparison of 180 degree with 360 degree SLT,” Journal of Glaucoma, vol. 21, pp. 17–21, 2012.
- M. A. Latina, S. A. Sibayan, D. H. Shin, R. J. Noecker, and G. Marcellino, “Q-switched 532-nm Nd:YAG laser trabeculoplasty (selective laser trabeculoplasty): a multicenter, pilot, clinical study,” Ophthalmology, vol. 105, no. 11, pp. 2082–2090, 1998.
- K. F. Damji, K. C. Shah, W. J. Rock, H. S. Bains, and W. G. Hodge, “Selective laser trabeculoplasty v argon laser trabeculoplasty: a prospective randomised clinical trial,” British Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 83, no. 6, pp. 718–722, 1999.
- T. Gračner, “Intraocular pressure response to selective laser trabeculoplasty in the treatment of primary open-angle glaucoma,” Ophthalmologica, vol. 215, no. 4, pp. 267–270, 2001.
- P. Výborný and S. Sičáková, “Selective laser trabeculoplasty—new possibilities in glaucoma treatment,” Ceska a Slovenska Oftalmologie, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 8–11, 2009.
- AGIS Investigators, “The advanced Glaucoma Intervention Study (AGIS), 7. The relationship between control of intraocular pressure and visual field deterioration,” American Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 132, pp. 429–440, 2000.
- J. V. Thomas, R. J. Simmons, and C. D. Belcher, “Argon laser trabeculoplasty in the presurgical glaucoma patient,” Ophthalmology, vol. 89, no. 3, pp. 187–197, 1982.
- T. A. Shazly, J. Smith, and M. A. Latina, “Long-term safety and efficacy of selective laser trabeculoplasty as primary therapy for the treatment of pseudoexfoliation glaucoma compared with primary open-angle glaucoma,” Clinical Ophthalmology, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 5–10, 2011.
- A. B. Threlkeld, E. Hertzmark, R. T. Sturm, D. L. Epstein, and R. R. Allingham, “Comparative study of the efficacy of argon laser trabeculoplasty for exfoliation and primary open-angle glaucoma,” Journal of Glaucoma, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 311–316, 1996.
- T. R. Kramer and R. J. Noecker, “Comparison of the morphologic changes after selective laser trabeculoplasty and argon laser trabeculoplasty in human eye bank eyes,” Ophthalmology, vol. 108, no. 4, pp. 773–779, 2001.
- M. Detry-Morel, F. Muschart, and S. Pourjavan, “Micropulse diode laser (810 nm) versus argon laser trabeculoplasty in the treatment of open-angle glaucoma: comparative short-term safety and efficacy profile,” Bulletin de la Société Belge d'Ophtalmologie, no. 308, pp. 21–28, 2008.
- H. Rouhiainen, M. Leino, and M. Terasvirta, “The effect of some treatment variables on long-term results of argon laser trabeculoplasty,” Ophthalmologica, vol. 209, no. 1, pp. 21–24, 1995.
- E. Rantala and J. Välimäki, “Micropulse diode laser trabeculoplasty—180 degree treatment,” Acta Ophthalmologica, vol. 90, no. 5, pp. 441–444.