- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 406850, 12 pages
Collagen Cross-Linking: Current Status and Future Directions
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Rostock, Doberaner Strasse 140, 18057 Rostock, Germany
Received 31 March 2011; Revised 2 November 2011; Accepted 20 November 2011
Academic Editor: Sunil Shah
Copyright © 2012 Marine Hovakimyan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiong Wang, Tanja Stachon, Timo Eppig, Achim Langenbucher, Berthold Seitz, and Nóra Szentmáry, “Impact of photodynamic inactivation (PDI) using the photosensitizer chlorin e6 on viability, apoptosis, and proliferation of human corneal endothelial cells,” Graefe's Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, vol. 251, no. 4, pp. 1199–1204, 2013.
- Rebecca McQuaid, JiaJun Li, Arthur Cummings, Michael Mrochen, and Brian Vohnsen, “Second-Harmonic Reflection Imaging of Normal and Accelerated Corneal Crosslinking Using Porcine Corneas and the Role of Intraocular Pressure,” Cornea, pp. 1, 2013.
- Karim Makdoumi, Jes Mortensen, and Bjorn Ekesten, “Corneal cross-linking in 9 horses with ulcerative keratitis,” Bmc Veterinary Research, vol. 9, 2013.
- Nikhil Rao, and Karen L. Christman, “Myocardial matrix-polyethylene glycol hybrid hydrogels for tissue engineeri ng,” Nanotechnology, vol. 25, no. 1, 2014.
- Radhakrishnan Sridhar, Kalaipriya Madhaiyan, Subramanian Sundarrajan, Aleksander Góra, Jayarama Reddy Venugopal, and Seeram Ramakrishna, “Cross-linking of protein scaffolds for therapeutic applications: PCL nanofibers delivering riboflavin for protein cross-linking,” Journal of Materials Chemistry B, vol. 2, no. 12, pp. 1626, 2014.