- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 983182, 6 pages
Effect of Airflow Exposure on the Tear Meniscus
1Flaum Eye Institute, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
2Department of Ophthalmology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
3The Institute of Optics, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Received 14 July 2011; Revised 9 November 2011; Accepted 23 December 2011
Academic Editor: Christopher Kai-shun Leung
Copyright © 2012 Shizuka Koh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shizuka Koh, Chikako Ikeda, Yoshihiro Takai, Hitoshi Watanabe, Naoyuki Maeda, and Kohji Nishida, “Long-term results of treatment with diquafosol ophthalmic solution for aqueous-deficient dry eye,” Japanese Journal of Ophthalmology, 2013.
- Piera Versura, and Emilio C. Campos, “TearLab (R) Osmolarity System for diagnosing dry eye,” Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 119–129, 2013.
- Xiaodong Zheng, Tomoyuki Kamao, Masahiko Yamaguchi, Yuri Sakane, Tomoko Goto, Yasushi Inoue, Atsushi Shiraishi, and Yuichi Ohashi, “New method for evaluation of early phase tear clearance by anterior segment optical coherence tomography,” Acta Ophthalmologica, vol. 92, no. 2, pp. E105–E111, 2014.