- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 254383, 6 pages
Hybrid Technique of Lamellar Keratoplasty (DMEK-S)
Ophthalmology Department, Medical Faculty of Charles University and Teaching Hospital Kralovske Vinohrady,
Srobarova 50, Prague 100 34, Czech Republic
Received 1 March 2013; Revised 1 May 2013; Accepted 19 May 2013
Academic Editor: Sayan Basu
Copyright © 2013 Pavel Studeny et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Massimo Busin, and Elena Albé, “Does thickness matter,” Current Opinion in Ophthalmology, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 312–318, 2014.
- Friedrich E. Kruse, Ursula Schlötzer Schrehardt, and Theofilos Tourtas, “Optimizing outcomes with Descemetʼs membrane endothelial keratoplasty,” Current Opinion in Ophthalmology, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 325–334, 2014.