- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 262467, 15 pages
Using the Electroretinogram to Understand How Intraocular Pressure Elevation Affects the Rat Retina
1Department of Optometry and Vision Sciences, University of Melbourne, Parkville, VIC 3010, Australia
2Devers Eye Institute and Legacy Research Institute, Legacy Health, Portland, OR 97232, USA
Received 11 September 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Shigeki Machida
Copyright © 2013 Bang V. Bui et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael Bach, and Charlotte M. Poloschek, “Electrophysiology and glaucoma: current status and future challenges,” Cell and Tissue Research, 2013.
- Jonathan Stone, “Remote Ischemia Influences the Responsiveness of the Retina: Observations in the Rat,” Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 2088–2096, 2014.
- David Krizaj, Daniel A. Ryskamp, Ning Tian, Guelguen Tezel, Claire H. Mitchell, Vladlen Z. Slepak, and Valery I. Shestopalov, “From Mechanosensitivity to Inflammatory Responses: New Players in the Pathology of Glaucoma,” Current Eye Research, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 105–119, 2014.
- Carla J. Abbott, Tiffany E. Choe, Theresa A. Lusardi, Claude F. Burgoyne, Lin Wang, and Brad Fortune, “Evaluation of Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness and Axonal Transport 1 and 2 Weeks After 8 Hours of Acute Intraocular Pressure Elevation in Rats,” Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 674–687, 2014.
- Tina I. Tsai, Bang V. Bui, and Algis J. Vingrys, “Effect of Acute Intraocular Pressure Challenge on Rat Retinal and Cortical Function,” Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 1067–1077, 2014.