- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 518479, 5 pages
Simple, Inexpensive Technique for High-Quality Smartphone Fundus Photography in Human and Animal Eyes
Retina Service, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, and Department of Ophthalmology, Harvard Medical School, 243 Charles Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Received 8 June 2013; Accepted 18 August 2013
Academic Editor: Gennady Landa
Copyright © 2013 Luis J. Haddock et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Steven Pennock, Luis J. Haddock, Shizuo Mukai, and Andrius Kazlauskas, “Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Acts Primarily via Platelet-Derived Growth Factor Receptor α to Promote Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy,” The American Journal of Pathology, 2014.
- Myutan Kulendran, Marcus Lim, Georgia Laws, Andre Chow, Jean Nehme, Ara Darzi, and Sanjay Purkayastha, “Surgical Smartphone Applications Across Different Platforms: Their Evolution, Uses, and Users,” Surgical Innovation, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 427–440, 2014.
- P. Mahesh Shanmugam, Divyansh Mishra, and Rajesh Ramanjulu, “To the Editor,” Retina, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. e6–e7, 2014.
- Simon Juric, Vojko Flis, Matjaz Debevc, Andreas Holzinger, and Borut Zalik, “Towards a Low-Cost Mobile Subcutaneous Vein Detection Solution Using Near-Infrared Spectroscopy,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.