- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Optimization have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Optimization.
- Masoud Rabbani, Shadi Sadri, Neda Manavizadeh, and Hamed Rafiei, “A novel bi-level hierarchy towards available-to-promise in mixed-model assembly line sequencing problems,” Engineering Optimization, pp. 1–16, 2014.
- Yevhen Zolotavkin, and Martti Juhola, “A New QIM-Based Watermarking Method Robust to Gain Attack,” International Journal of Digital Multimedia Broadcasting, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Mehdi Ghamari Adian, and Mahin Ghamari Adyan, “Optimal and Suboptimal Resource Allocation in MIMO Cooperative Cognitive Radio Networks,” Journal of Optimization, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Devidas G. Jadhav, Shyam S. Pattnaik, and Sanjoy Das, “Memetic Algorithm with Local Search as Modified Swine Influenza Model-Based Optimization and Its Use in ECG Filtering,” Journal of Optimization, vol. 2014, pp. 1–22, 2014.
- Mi Gan, Zongping Li, and Si Chen, “On the Transformation Mechanism for Formulating a Multiproduct Two-Layer Supply Chain Network Design Problem as a Network Flow Model,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Subhendu Biswas, and Sourangshu Mukhopadhyay, “An all optical approach for developing a system involving Kerr material based switches for cryptographic encoding of binary data depending on the input parity,” Optik, vol. 125, no. 8, pp. 1954–1956, 2014.
- Mohamed Beltagy, and Mohamed Abd Allah El-Hadidy, “Parabolic Spiral Search Plan for a Randomly Located Target in the Plane,” ISRN Mathematical Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.