- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 364381, 6 pages
Consequences in Infants That Were Intrauterine Growth Restricted
1Department of Gynecological Science and Human Reproduction, Maternal Fetal Medicine Unit, School of Medicine, University of Padua, Padua 35128, Italy
2Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, University of Padua, Padua 35128, Italy
Received 28 November 2010; Accepted 23 January 2011
Academic Editor: Federico Prefumo
Copyright © 2011 Erich Cosmi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vincenza Rita Lo Vasco, Erich Cosmi, Silvia Visentin, Tania Di Raimo, Roberto Salmaso, Vincenzo Zanardo, Daniele Trevisanuto, and Rita Businaro, “IL-1β and IL-23 in amniotic fluids of ultrasound-detected aortic intima/media thickness and growth retardation,” Journal of Reproductive Immunology, vol. 93, no. 1, pp. 64–67, 2012.
- Stefania Vedovato, Angela Lo Iacono, Carla Morando, Agnese Suppiej, Eva Orzan, Daniele Trevisanuto, Silvia Visentin, Francesco Cavallin, Silvia Chiarelli, and Vincenzo Zanardo, “Sensorineural hearing loss in very low birth weight infants with histological chorioamnionitis.,” Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, pp. 1–20, 2014.