- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 574513, 4 pages
Congenital Anomalies and Termination of Pregnancy in Iran
1Research Centre of Iranian Legal Medicine Organization, 5166615739 Tabriz, Iran
2Department of Community Medicine, National Public Health Management Centre (NPMC), School of Medicine, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, 5166615739 Tabriz, Iran
3Department of Neonatology, Pediatric Health Research Centre, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, 5166615739 Tabriz, Iran
Received 6 January 2012; Revised 25 February 2012; Accepted 28 February 2012
Academic Editor: Sinuhe Hahn
Copyright © 2012 Bahram Samadirad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Erfani and K. McQuillan, “Rates of induced abortion in Iran: the roles of contraceptive use and religiosity,” Studies in Family Planning, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 111–122, 2008.
- “Essentials of islamic judiciary laws,” Iran News Paper, vol. 47, no. 1364, 1991, (Persian).
- S. Sadr, Indications for Abortion in Iran, Tehran, Iran, 2002.
- K. M. Hedayat, P. Shooshtarizadeh, and M. Raza, “Therapeutic abortion in Islam: contemporary views of Muslim Shiite scholars and effect of recent Iranian legislation,” Journal of Medical Ethics, vol. 32, no. 11, pp. 652–657, 2006.
- TRoCA, Tabriz Registry of Congenital Anomalies, 2011, http://troca.tbzmed.ac.ir.
- M. Nojomi and A. Akbarian, “Burden of abortion: induced and spontaneous,” Archives of Iranian Medicine, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 39–45, 2006.
- S. Liu, K. S. Joseph, and S. W. Wen, “Trends in fetal and infant deaths caused by congenital anomalies,” Seminars in Perinatology, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 268–276, 2002.
- S. Bazmi, B. Behnoush, M. Kiani, and E. Bazmi, “Comparative study of therapeutic abortion permissions in central clinical department of Tehran Legal Medicine Organization before and after approval of law on abortion in Iran,” Iranian Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 315–322, 2008.
- M. Ghadipasha and Z. Aminian, “The study of abortion licenses issued by legal medicine office in kerman,” Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 147–152, 2007, (Persian).
- H. Aghajani, A. Samavat, M. Haghazali, F. Valizadeh, and G. Sarbazi, “Primary health care: an approach to community control of genetic and congenital disorders,” Iranian Journal of Public Health, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 113–114, 2009.