- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 257546, 5 pages
Preventing Early Pregnancy and Pregnancy-Related Mortality and Morbidity in Adolescents in Developing Countries: The Place of Interventions in the Prepregnancy Period
1Department of Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
2Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
3Department of Reproductive Health and Research, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
Received 21 July 2012; Revised 20 November 2012; Accepted 24 November 2012
Academic Editor: Zulfiqar A. Bhutta
Copyright © 2013 Charlotte Sigurdson Christiansen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mary-Elizabeth Reeve, Lama Charafeddine, Nanbert Zhong, Carmencita D. Padilla, Khalid Yunis, Reem El Rafei, Kawthar Alamiddine, Xinliang Zhao, Xiaoqing Jiang, and Christopher P. Howson, “Preconception Health Assessment in China, Lebanon and the Philippines: Applicability to Other Countries,” Maternal and Child Health Journal, 2013.
- R. Louise Floyd, Kay A. Johnson, Jasmine R. Owens, Sarah Verbiest, Cynthia A. Moore, and Coleen Boyle, “A National Action Plan for Promoting Preconception Health and Health Care in the United States (2012-2014),” Journal of Womens Health, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 797–802, 2013.
- Hilal Özcebe, and Burcu Küçük Biçer, “An important female child and woman problem: Child marriages,” Turk Pediatri Arsivi, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 86–93, 2013.