- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Pathogens
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 182051, 16 pages
Pathogenesis of Y. enterocolitica and Y. pseudotuberculosis in Human Yersiniosis
1Department of Microbiology & Immunology, Sealy Center for Vaccine Development, Institute of Human Infections & Immunity, and the Galveston National Laboratory, University of Texas Medical Branch, 301 University Boulevard, Galveston, TX 77555-1070, USA
2Department of Biology, Center for Bionanotechnology and Environmental Research (CBER), Texas Southern University, 3100 Cleburne Street, Houston, TX 77004, USA
Received 1 March 2011; Revised 27 June 2011; Accepted 1 July 2011
Academic Editor: Ramesh C. Ray
Copyright © 2011 Cristi L. Galindo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shahram Hanifian, and Sajjad Khani, “Prevalence of virulent Yersinia enterocolitica in bulk raw milk and retail cheese in northern-west of Iran,” International Journal Of Food Microbiology, vol. 155, no. 1-2, pp. 89–92, 2012.
- Nicolas Renaud, Laetitia Lecci, Rene J. Courcol, Michel Simonet, and Olivier Gaillot, “CHROMagar Yersinia, a New Chromogenic Agar for Screening of Potentially Pat hogenic Yersinia enterocolitica Isolates in Stools,” Journal of Clinical Microbiology, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 1184–1187, 2013.
- Natalie C Marshall, and B Brett Finlay, “Targeting the type III secretion system to treat bacterial infections,” Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Targets, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Gregory V. Plano, and Kurt Schesser, “The Yersinia pestis type III secretion system: expression, assembly and role in the evasion of host defenses,” Immunologic Research, 2013.
- Y. -J. Jeong, C. -H. Kim, J. -C. Kim, S. -M. Oh, K. -B. Lee, and D-J. Kim, “RIP2/RICK-Dependent Cytokine Production Upon Yersinia enterocolitica Infect ion in Macrophages with TLR4 Deficiency,” Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, vol. 78, no. 5, pp. 401–407, 2013.
- Ashok K. Chopra, “Modulation of host immune defenses by Aeromonas and Yersinia species: conve rgence on toxins secreted by various secretion systems,” Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology, vol. 3, 2013.
- Jessica Z. Kubicek-Sutherland, Douglas M. Heithoff, Selvi C. Ersoy, William R. Shimp, and Michael J. Mahan, “Immunization with a DNA adenine methylase over-producing Yersinia pseudotuberculosis vaccine confers robust cross-protection against heterologous pathogenic serotypes,” Vaccine, 2014.