- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Pathogens
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 965046, 29 pages
Toxoplasmosis and Polygenic Disease Susceptibility Genes: Extensive Toxoplasma gondii Host/Pathogen Interactome Enrichment in Nine Psychiatric or Neurological Disorders
Polygenic Pathways, Flat 2, 40 Baldslow Road, Hastings, East Sussex TN34 2EY, UK
Received 19 June 2012; Revised 18 August 2012; Accepted 10 September 2012
Academic Editor: Cormac G. M. Gahan
Copyright © 2013 C. J. Carter. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mady Hornig, “The role of microbes and autoimmunity in the pathogenesis of neuropsychiatric illness,” Current Opinion in Rheumatology, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 488–495, 2013.
- Helieh S. Oz, “Toxoplasmosis complications and novel therapeutic synergism combination of diclazuril plus atovaquone,” Frontiers in Microbiology, vol. 5, 2014.
- Oliver Stich, Tamara A Andres, Claus M Gross, Sonja I Gerber, Sebastian Rauer, and Jens M Langosch, “An observational study of inflammation in the central nervous system in patients with bipolar disorder,” Bipolar Disorders, 2014.
- Helieh S. Oz, “Maternal and congenital toxoplasmosis, currently available and novel therapies in horizon,” Frontiers in Microbiology, vol. 5, 2014.
- Emily G. Severance, Kristin L. Gressitt, Shuojia Yang, Cassie R. Stallings, Andrea E. Origoni, Crystal Vaughan, Sunil Khushalani, Armin Alaedini, Faith B. Dickerson, and Robert H. Yolken, “Seroreactive marker for inflammatory bowel disease and associations with antibodies to dietary proteins in bipolar disorder,” Bipolar Disorders, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 230–240, 2014.
- Joseph Prandota, “Possible Link Between Toxoplasma Gondii and the Anosmia Associated With Neurodegenerative Diseases,” American Journal of Alzheimers Disease and Other Dementias, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 205–214, 2014.
- Janardan P. Pandey, “Genetic etiology of schizophrenia,” Psychiatric Genetics, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 83–86, 2014.
- Jaroslav Flegr, Joseph Prandota, Michaela Sovickova, and Zafar H. Israili, “Toxoplasmosis - A Global Threat. Correlation of Latent Toxoplasmosis with Specific Disease Burden in a Set of 88 Countries,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.
- Marte Gustavsen, Christian Page, Stine Moen, Anja Bjølgerud, Pål Berg-Hansen, Gro Nygaard, Leiv Sandvik, Benedicte Lie, Elisabeth Celius, and Hanne F Harbo, “Environmental exposures and the risk of multiple sclerosis investigated in a Norwegian case¿control study,” BMC Neurology, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 196, 2014.