- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Pathogens
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 965046, 29 pages
Toxoplasmosis and Polygenic Disease Susceptibility Genes: Extensive Toxoplasma gondii Host/Pathogen Interactome Enrichment in Nine Psychiatric or Neurological Disorders
Polygenic Pathways, Flat 2, 40 Baldslow Road, Hastings, East Sussex TN34 2EY, UK
Received 19 June 2012; Revised 18 August 2012; Accepted 10 September 2012
Academic Editor: Cormac G. M. Gahan
Copyright © 2013 C. J. Carter. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Janardan P. Pandey, “Genetic etiology of schizophrenia,” Psychiatric Genetics, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 83–86, 2014.
- Joseph Prandota, Michaela Sovickova, and Zafar H. Israili, “Toxoplasmosis - A Global Threat. Correlation of Latent Toxoplasmosis with S pecific Disease Burden in a Set of 88 Countries,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.