- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [30 citations: 30 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Pharmaceutics have been cited 30 times. The following is a list of the 30 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Pharmaceutics.
- James R. Peña, James R. Pinney, Perla Ayala, Tejal A. Desai, and Paul H. Goldspink, “Localized delivery of mechano-growth factor E-domain peptide via polymeric microstructures improves cardiac function following myocardial infarction,” Biomaterials, vol. 46, pp. 26–34, 2015.
- Susan D'Souza, Jabar A. Faraj, Rossella Dorati, and Patrick P. DeLuca, “A Short Term Quality Control Tool for Biodegradable Microspheres,” Aaps Pharmscitech, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 530–541, 2014.
- Yusheng Wang, Wanzhong Yin, and Xuewei Zhu, “Blocked autophagy enhances radiosensitivity of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cell line CNE-2 in vitro,” Acta Oto-Laryngologica, vol. 134, no. 1, pp. 105–110, 2014.
- Susan D’Souza, Rossella Dorati, and Patrick P. DeLuca, “Effect of Hydration on Physicochemical Properties of End-Capped PLGA,” Advances in Biomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Susan D’Souza, Santos Murty, Jabar A. Faraj, and Patrick P. DeLuca, “ In Vitro Characterization of Six Month Dosage Forms for a GnRH Antagonist ,” Advances in Pharmaceutics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Huilian Huang, Min Liu, and Pei Chen, “Recent Advances in Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography for the Analysis of Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Analytical Letters, pp. 140317074353002, 2014.
- Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, Shyamali Saha, Meenakshi Malhotra, Mitchell L. Jones, Alain Labbe, Laetitia Rodes, Imen Kahouli, and Satya Prakash, “Effect of orally administered L. fermentum NCIMB 5221 on markers of metabolic syndrome: an in vivo analysis using ZDF rats,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 98, no. 1, pp. 115–126, 2014.
- Mariarosaria Tortora, Francesca Cavalieri, Pasquale Mosesso, Flavia Ciaffardini, and Federica Melone, “Ultrasound Driven Assembly of Lignin into Microcapsules for Storage and Delivery of Hydrophobic Molecules,” Biomacromolecules, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 1634–1643, 2014.
- Ritesh Fule, and Purnima Amin, “Hot Melt Extruded Amorphous Solid Dispersion of Posaconazole with Improved Bioavailability: Investigating Drug-Polymer Miscibility with Advanced Characterisation,” Biomed Research International, 2014.
- Laetitia Rodes, Shyamali Saha, Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, and Satya Prakash, “Microencapsulated Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis ATCC 15697 Favorably Modulates Gut Microbiota and Reduces Circulating Endotoxins in F344 Rats,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, Dilipkumar Pal, and Kousik Santra, “Ispaghula mucilage-gellan mucoadhesive beads of metformin HCl: Development by response surface methodology,” Carbohydrate Polymers, vol. 107, pp. 41–50, 2014.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, and Dilipkumar Pal, “Trigonella foenum-graecum L. seed mucilage-gellan mucoadhesive beads for controlled release of metformin HCl,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014.
- Alessandra Adrover, Augusta Pedacchia, Stefania Petralito, and Romina Spera, “In-vitro dissolution testing of oral thin films: a comparison between USP 1, USP 2 apparatuses and a new millifluidic flow-through device,” Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 2014.
- Meenu Grover, and Puneet Utreja, “Recent Advances in Drug Delivery Systems for Anti-Diabetic Drugs: A Review,” Current Drug Delivery, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 444–457, 2014.
- Prabhjot Kaur, Tarun Garg, Goutam Rath, R. S. Rayasa Murthy, and Amit K. Goyal, “Development, optimization and evaluation of surfactant-based pulmonary nanolipid carrier system of paclitaxel for the management of drug resistance lung cancer using Box-Behnken design,” Drug Delivery, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Jadupati Malakar, Prabir Kumar Datta, Saikat Das Purakayastha, Sanjay Dey, and Amit Kumar Nayak, “Floating capsules containing alginate-based beads of salbutamol sulfate: In vitro-in vivo evaluations,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 64, pp. 181–189, 2014.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, Dilipkumar Pal, and Kousik Santra, “Artocarpus heterophyllus L. seed starch-blended gellan gum mucoadhesive beads of metformin HCl,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 65, pp. 329–339, 2014.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, Dilipkumar Pal, and Kousik Santra, “Development of pectinate-ispagula mucilage mucoadhesive beads of metformin HCl by central composite design,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 66, pp. 203–211, 2014.
- Kovoru Krishnam Raju, Beeravelli Sudhakar, and Kolapalli Venkata Ramana Murthy, “Factorial Design Studies and Biopharmaceutical Evaluation of Simvastatin Loaded Solid Lipid Nanoparticles for Improving the Oral Bioavailability,” ISRN Nanotechnology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- P. L. Lam, and R. Gambari, “Advanced progress of microencapsulation technologies: In vivo and in vitro models for studying oral and transdermal drug deliveries,” Journal of Controlled Release, vol. 178, pp. 25–45, 2014.
- Rodrigo Cristofoletti, and Jennifer B. Dressman, “Use of Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Models Coupled with Pharmacodynamic Models to Assess the Clinical Relevance of Current Bioequivalence Criteria for Generic Drug Products Containing Ibuprofen,” Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 103, no. 10, pp. 3263–3275, 2014.
- Anielle Christine Almeida Silva, Marcelo Jose Barbosa Silva, Felipe Andres Cordero da Luz, Danielle Pereira Silva, Samantha Luara Vieira de Deus, and Noelio Oliveira Dantas, “Controlling the Cytotoxicity of CdSe Magic-Sized Quantum Dots as a Function of Surface Defect Density,” Nano Letters, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 5452–5457, 2014.
- Ning Mo, Yong-Kui Lu, Wei-Min Xie, Yan Liu, Wen-Xian Zhou, Hong-Xue Wang, Li Nong, Yu-Xian Jia, Ai-Hua Tan, Ying Chen, Shan-Shan Li, and Bao-Hua Luo, “Inhibition of autophagy enhances the radiosensitivity of nasopharyngeal carcinoma by reducing Rad51 expression,” Oncology Reports, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 1905–1912, 2014.
- Melanie Bergeron, Annik Bergeron, Peter van Amsterdam, Milton Furtado, and Fabio Garofolo, “Use of polarity switching for the simultaneous bioanalysis of analytes with three orders of magnitude difference in concentration by LC-MS/MS,” Bioanalysis, vol. 5, no. 15, pp. 1911–1918, 2013.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, Dilipkumar Pal, and Kousik Santra, “Tamarind seed polysaccharide-gellan mucoadhesive beads for controlled release of metformin HCl,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2013.
- Fethi Zagrouba, Amira Touil, and Roman Peczalski, “Monitoring of theophylline dehydration in a vacuum contact dryer by near-infrared spectroscopy,” Chemical Engineering Research & Design, vol. 91, no. 6, pp. 1063–1070, 2013.
- Shyamali Saha, Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, Jamal T Daoud, Maryam Tabrizian, and Satya Prakash, “ Novel probiotic dissolvable carboxymethyl cellulose films as oral health biotherapeutics: in vitro preparation and characterization ,” Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, and Dilipkumar Pal, “Blends of jackfruit seed starch-pectin in the development of mucoadhesive beads containing metformin HCl,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 62, pp. 137–145, 2013.
- Laetitia Rodes, Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, Shyamali Saha, Arghya Paul, Meenakshi Malhotra, Daniel Marinescu, Wei Shao, Imen Kahouli, and Satya Prakash, “
ATCC 15697 within the human gut microbiota using alginate-poly-
l-lysine-alginate microencapsulation oral delivery system: an in vitro analysis using a computer-controlled dynamic human gastrointestinal model ,” Journal of Microencapsulation, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Zhiguo Zhou, “Liposome Formulation of Fullerene-Based Molecular Diagnostic and Therapeutic Agents,” Pharmaceutics, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 525–541, 2013.