- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [56 citations: 56 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Pharmaceutics have been cited 56 times. The following is a list of the 56 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Pharmaceutics.
- Mei-Chin Chen, Ming-Hung Ling, and Setiawan Jati Kusuma, “Poly-γ-glutamic acid microneedles with a supporting structure design as a potential tool for transdermal delivery of insulin,” Acta Biomaterialia, 2015.
- Yan-xia Lu, Qing-hong Su, Ke-hua Wu, Yu-peng Ren, Liang Li, Tian-yan Zhou, and Wei Lu, “A population pharmacokinetic study of tacrolimus in healthy Chinese volunteers and liver transplant patients,” Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 281–288, 2015.
- Susan D’Souza, Jabar A. Faraj, Rossella Dorati, and Patrick P. DeLuca, “Enhanced Degradation of Lactide-co-Glycolide Polymer with Basic Nucleophilic Drugs,” Advances in Pharmaceutics, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- Raffi Malik, Tarun Garg, Amit K. Goyal, and Goutam Rath, “ Diacerein-Loaded novel gastroretentive nanofiber system using PLLA: Development and in vitro characterization ,” Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- Baljeet Singh, Tarun Garg, Amit K. Goyal, and Goutam Rath, “Development, optimization, and characterization of polymeric electrospun nanofiber: a new attempt in sublingual delivery of nicorandil for the management of angina pectoris,” Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- James R. Peña, James R. Pinney, Perla Ayala, Tejal A. Desai, and Paul H. Goldspink, “Localized delivery of mechano-growth factor E-domain peptide via polymeric microstructures improves cardiac function following myocardial infarction,” Biomaterials, vol. 46, pp. 26–34, 2015.
- Muhammad Tayyab Ansari, Altaf Hussain, Sumaira Nadeem, Humaira Majeed, Syed Saeed-Ul-Hassan, Imran Tariq, Qaisar Mahmood, Abida Kalsoom Khan, and Ghulam Murtaza, “Preparation and Characterization of Solid Dispersions of Artemether by Freeze-Dried Method,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.
- Barbora Vraníková, Jan Gajdziok, and David Vetchý, “Modern Evaluation of Liquisolid Systems with Varying Amounts of Liquid Phase Prepared Using Two Different Methods,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.
- Jie Hu, Yali Zhang, Lili Dong, Zhe Wang, Lingfeng Chen, Dandan Liang, Dengjian Shi, Xiaoou Shan, and Guang Liang, “Design, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation of Novel Quinazoline Derivatives as Anti-inflammatory Agents against Lipopolysaccharide-induced Acute Lun,” Chemical Biology & Drug Design, vol. 85, no. 6, pp. 672–684, 2015.
- Elena Matteucci, Ottavio Giampietro, Vera Covolan, Daniela Giustarini, Paolo Fanti, and Ranieri Rossi, “Insulin administration: present strategies and future directions for a noninvasive (possibly more physiological) delivery,” Drug Design Development And Therapy, vol. 9, pp. 3109–3118, 2015.
- Matt Gooding, Meenakshi Malhotra, David J. McCarthy, Bruno M.D.C. Godinho, John F. Cryan, Raphael Darcy, and Caitriona M. O’Driscoll, “Synthesis and characterization of rabies virus glycoprotein-tagged amphiphilic cyclodextrins for siRNA delivery in human glioblastoma cells: in-vitro analysis,” European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2015.
- Brijesh Shah, Dignesh Khunt, Himanshu Bhatt, Manju Misra, and Harish Padh, “Application of quality by design approach for intranasal delivery of rivastigmine loaded solid lipid nanoparticles: Effect on formulation and characterization parameters,” European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2015.
- Patrik Scholz, and Cornelia M. Keck, “Flavonoid nanocrystals produced by ARTcrystal1-technology,” International Journal Of Pharmaceutics, vol. 482, no. 1-2, pp. 27–37, 2015.
- Sarwar Beg, Gajanand Sharma, Kaushik Thanki, Sanyog Jain, O.P. Katare, and Bhupinder Singh, “Positively Charged Self-Nanoemulsifying Oily Formulations of Olmesartan Medoxomil: Systematic Development, In Vitro, Ex Vivo and In Vivo Evaluation,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2015.
- Deepak Sharma, Gurmeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, and Mankaran Singh, “Formulation Development and Evaluation of Fast Disintegrating Tablets of Salbutamol Sulphate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride in Combined Pharmaceutical Dosage Form: A New Era in Novel Drug Delivery for Pediatrics and Geriatrics,” Journal of Drug Delivery, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- Balakumar Krishnamoorthy, S. M. Habibur Rahman, N. Tamil selvan, R. Hari prasad, M. Rajkumar, M. Siva selvakumar, K. Vamshikrishna, Marslin Gregory, and Chellan Vijayaraghavan, “Design, formulation, in vitro, in vivo, and pharmacokinetic evaluation of nisoldipine-loaded self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system,” Journal of Nanoparticle Research, vol. 17, no. 1, 2015.
- Soohi Patel, Chandrasekhar Garapati, Pallabita Chowdhury, Himanshu Gupta, Jerry Nesamony, Surya Nauli, and Sai H. S. Boddu, “Development and Evaluation of Dexamethasone Nanomicelles with Potential for Treating Posterior Uveitis After Topical Application,” Journal Of Ocular Pharmacology And Therapeutics, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 215–227, 2015.
- Eman S. Elzanfaly, Maha A. Hegazy, Samah S. Saad, Maissa Y. Salem, and Laila E. Abd El Fattah, “Validated green high-performance liquid chromatographic methods for the determination of coformulated pharmaceuticals: A comparison with reported conv,” Journal Of Separation Science, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 757–763, 2015.
- Marc Rohrschneider, Sharvari Bhagwat, Raphael Krampe, Victoria Michler, Jörg Breitkreutz, and Guenther Hochhaus, “Evaluation of the Transwell® system for characterization of dissolution behavior of inhalation drugs: Effects of membrane and surfactant,” Molecular Pharmaceutics, pp. 150619105255004, 2015.
- Wenwen Liu, Penglei Su, Su Chen, Na Wang, Jinshu Wang, Yiran Liu, Yuanping Ma, Hongyi Li, Zhenting Zhang, and Thomas J Webster, “ Antibacterial and osteogenic stem cell differentiation properties of photoinduced TiO 2 nanoparticle-decorated TiO 2 nanotubes ,” Nanomedicine, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 713–723, 2015.
- Heidi Collins Fantasia, “Inhaled Insulin - A New Delivery for an Old Drug,” Nursing for Women's Health, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 67–70, 2015.
- Giovana Calixto, Ana Carolina Yoshii, Hilris Rocha e Silva, Beatriz Stringhetti Ferreira Cury, and Marlus Chorilli, “Polyacrylic acid polymers hydrogels intended to topical drug delivery: preparation and characterization,” Pharmaceutical Development And Technology, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 490–496, 2015.
- Karin Becker, Sharareh Salar-Behzadi, and Andreas Zimmer, “Solvent-Free Melting Techniques for the Preparation of Lipid-Based Solid Oral Formulations,” Pharmaceutical Research, 2015.
- Susan D'Souza, Jabar A. Faraj, Rossella Dorati, and Patrick P. DeLuca, “A Short Term Quality Control Tool for Biodegradable Microspheres,” Aaps Pharmscitech, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 530–541, 2014.
- Yusheng Wang, Wanzhong Yin, and Xuewei Zhu, “Blocked autophagy enhances radiosensitivity of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cell line CNE-2 in vitro,” Acta Oto-Laryngologica, vol. 134, no. 1, pp. 105–110, 2014.
- Susan D’Souza, Rossella Dorati, and Patrick P. DeLuca, “Effect of Hydration on Physicochemical Properties of End-Capped PLGA,” Advances in Biomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Susan D’Souza, Santos Murty, Jabar A. Faraj, and Patrick P. DeLuca, “ In Vitro Characterization of Six Month Dosage Forms for a GnRH Antagonist ,” Advances in Pharmaceutics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Huilian Huang, Min Liu, and Pei Chen, “Recent Advances in Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography for the Analysis of Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Analytical Letters, pp. 140317074353002, 2014.
- Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, Shyamali Saha, Meenakshi Malhotra, Mitchell L. Jones, Alain Labbe, Laetitia Rodes, Imen Kahouli, and Satya Prakash, “Effect of orally administered L. fermentum NCIMB 5221 on markers of metabolic syndrome: an in vivo analysis using ZDF rats,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 98, no. 1, pp. 115–126, 2014.
- Mariarosaria Tortora, Francesca Cavalieri, Pasquale Mosesso, Flavia Ciaffardini, and Federica Melone, “Ultrasound Driven Assembly of Lignin into Microcapsules for Storage and Delivery of Hydrophobic Molecules,” Biomacromolecules, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 1634–1643, 2014.
- Ritesh Fule, and Purnima Amin, “Hot Melt Extruded Amorphous Solid Dispersion of Posaconazole with Improved Bioavailability: Investigating Drug-Polymer Miscibility with Advanced Characterisation,” Biomed Research International, 2014.
- Laetitia Rodes, Shyamali Saha, Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, and Satya Prakash, “Microencapsulated Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis ATCC 15697 Favorably Modulates Gut Microbiota and Reduces Circulating Endotoxins in F344 Rats,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, Dilipkumar Pal, and Kousik Santra, “Ispaghula mucilage-gellan mucoadhesive beads of metformin HCl: Development by response surface methodology,” Carbohydrate Polymers, vol. 107, pp. 41–50, 2014.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, and Dilipkumar Pal, “Trigonella foenum-graecum L. seed mucilage-gellan mucoadhesive beads for controlled release of metformin HCl,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014.
- Alessandra Adrover, Augusta Pedacchia, Stefania Petralito, and Romina Spera, “In-vitro dissolution testing of oral thin films: a comparison between USP 1, USP 2 apparatuses and a new millifluidic flow-through device,” Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 2014.
- Meenu Grover, and Puneet Utreja, “Recent Advances in Drug Delivery Systems for Anti-Diabetic Drugs: A Review,” Current Drug Delivery, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 444–457, 2014.
- Prabhjot Kaur, Tarun Garg, Goutam Rath, R. S. Rayasa Murthy, and Amit K. Goyal, “Development, optimization and evaluation of surfactant-based pulmonary nanolipid carrier system of paclitaxel for the management of drug resistance lung cancer using Box-Behnken design,” Drug Delivery, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Jadupati Malakar, Prabir Kumar Datta, Saikat Das Purakayastha, Sanjay Dey, and Amit Kumar Nayak, “Floating capsules containing alginate-based beads of salbutamol sulfate: In vitro-in vivo evaluations,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 64, pp. 181–189, 2014.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, Dilipkumar Pal, and Kousik Santra, “Artocarpus heterophyllus L. seed starch-blended gellan gum mucoadhesive beads of metformin HCl,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 65, pp. 329–339, 2014.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, Dilipkumar Pal, and Kousik Santra, “Development of pectinate-ispagula mucilage mucoadhesive beads of metformin HCl by central composite design,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 66, pp. 203–211, 2014.
- Priyanka Sinha, U. Ubaidulla, and Amit Kumar Nayak, “Okra (Hibiscus esculentus) gum-alginate blend mucoadhesive beads for controlled glibenclamide release,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2014.
- Monika Joshi, Vijay Sharma, and Kamla Pathak, “Matrix based system of isotretinoin as nail lacquer to enhance transungal delivery across human nail plate,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2014.
- Kovoru Krishnam Raju, Beeravelli Sudhakar, and Kolapalli Venkata Ramana Murthy, “Factorial Design Studies and Biopharmaceutical Evaluation of Simvastatin Loaded Solid Lipid Nanoparticles for Improving the Oral Bioavailability,” ISRN Nanotechnology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- P. L. Lam, and R. Gambari, “Advanced progress of microencapsulation technologies: In vivo and in vitro models for studying oral and transdermal drug deliveries,” Journal of Controlled Release, vol. 178, pp. 25–45, 2014.
- Rodrigo Cristofoletti, and Jennifer B. Dressman, “Use of Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Models Coupled with Pharmacodynamic Models to Assess the Clinical Relevance of Current Bioequivalence Criteria for Generic Drug Products Containing Ibuprofen,” Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 103, no. 10, pp. 3263–3275, 2014.
- So-Hyun Moon, Eun-Young Ko, Awraris Derbie Assefa, and Se-Won Park, “HPLC Method Validation of Naringin Determination in Goheung Yuzu Extract as a Functional Ingredient,” Journal of the Korean Society of Food Science and Nutrition, vol. 43, no. 11, pp. 1737–1741, 2014.
- Anielle Christine Almeida Silva, Marcelo Jose Barbosa Silva, Felipe Andres Cordero da Luz, Danielle Pereira Silva, Samantha Luara Vieira de Deus, and Noelio Oliveira Dantas, “Controlling the Cytotoxicity of CdSe Magic-Sized Quantum Dots as a Function of Surface Defect Density,” Nano Letters, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 5452–5457, 2014.
- Ning Mo, Yong-Kui Lu, Wei-Min Xie, Yan Liu, Wen-Xian Zhou, Hong-Xue Wang, Li Nong, Yu-Xian Jia, Ai-Hua Tan, Ying Chen, Shan-Shan Li, and Bao-Hua Luo, “Inhibition of autophagy enhances the radiosensitivity of nasopharyngeal carcinoma by reducing Rad51 expression,” Oncology Reports, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 1905–1912, 2014.
- David J. Mc Carthy, Meenakshi Malhotra, Aoife M. O’Mahony, John F. Cryan, and Caitriona M. O’Driscoll, “Nanoparticles and the Blood-Brain Barrier: Advancing from In-Vitro Models Towards Therapeutic Significance,” Pharmaceutical Research, 2014.
- Melanie Bergeron, Annik Bergeron, Peter van Amsterdam, Milton Furtado, and Fabio Garofolo, “Use of polarity switching for the simultaneous bioanalysis of analytes with three orders of magnitude difference in concentration by LC-MS/MS,” Bioanalysis, vol. 5, no. 15, pp. 1911–1918, 2013.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, Dilipkumar Pal, and Kousik Santra, “Tamarind seed polysaccharide-gellan mucoadhesive beads for controlled release of metformin HCl,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2013.
- Fethi Zagrouba, Amira Touil, and Roman Peczalski, “Monitoring of theophylline dehydration in a vacuum contact dryer by near-infrared spectroscopy,” Chemical Engineering Research & Design, vol. 91, no. 6, pp. 1063–1070, 2013.
- Shyamali Saha, Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, Jamal T Daoud, Maryam Tabrizian, and Satya Prakash, “ Novel probiotic dissolvable carboxymethyl cellulose films as oral health biotherapeutics: in vitro preparation and characterization ,” Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, and Dilipkumar Pal, “Blends of jackfruit seed starch-pectin in the development of mucoadhesive beads containing metformin HCl,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 62, pp. 137–145, 2013.
- Laetitia Rodes, Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, Shyamali Saha, Arghya Paul, Meenakshi Malhotra, Daniel Marinescu, Wei Shao, Imen Kahouli, and Satya Prakash, “
ATCC 15697 within the human gut microbiota using alginate-poly-
l-lysine-alginate microencapsulation oral delivery system: an in vitro analysis using a computer-controlled dynamic human gastrointestinal model ,” Journal of Microencapsulation, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Zhiguo Zhou, “Liposome Formulation of Fullerene-Based Molecular Diagnostic and Therapeutic Agents,” Pharmaceutics, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 525–541, 2013.