- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [20 citations: 20 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Pharmaceutics have been cited 20 times. The following is a list of the 20 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Pharmaceutics.
- Wanzhong Yin, and Xuewei Zhu, “Blocked autophagy enhances radiosensitivity of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cel l line CNE-2 in vitro,” Acta Oto-Laryngologica, vol. 134, no. 1, pp. 105–110, 2014.
- Susan D’Souza, Santos Murty, Jabar A. Faraj, and Patrick P. DeLuca, “ In Vitro Characterization of Six Month Dosage Forms for a GnRH Antagonist ,” Advances in Pharmaceutics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Huilian Huang, Min Liu, and Pei Chen, “Recent Advances in Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography for the Analysis of Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Analytical Letters, pp. 140317074353002, 2014.
- Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, Shyamali Saha, Meenakshi Malhotra, Mitchell L. Jones, Alain Labbe, Laetitia Rodes, and Imen Kahouli, “Effect of orally administered L. fermentum NCIMB 5221 on markers of metabol ic syndrome: an in vivo analysis using ZDF rats,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 98, no. 1, pp. 115–126, 2014.
- Mariarosaria Tortora, Francesca Cavalieri, Pasquale Mosesso, Flavia Ciaffardini, and Federica Melone, “Ultrasound Driven Assembly of Lignin into Microcapsules for Storage and Delivery of Hydrophobic Molecules,” Biomacromolecules, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 1634–1643, 2014.
- Laetitia Rodes, Shyamali Saha, Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, and Satya Prakash, “Microencapsulated Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis ATCC 15697 Favorably Modulates Gut Microbiota and Reduces Circulating Endotoxins in F344 Rats,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Dilipkumar Pal, and Kousik Santra, “Ispaghula mucilage-gellan mucoadhesive beads of metformin HCl: Development by response surface methodology,” Carbohydrate Polymers, vol. 107, pp. 41–50, 2014.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, and Dilipkumar Pal, “Trigonella foenum-graecum L. seed mucilage-gellan mucoadhesive beads for controlled release of metformin HCl,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014.
- Jadupati Malakar, Prabir Kumar Datta, Saikat Das Purakayastha, and Sanjay Dey, “Floating capsules containing alginate-based beads of salbutamol sulfate: In vitro-in vivo evaluations,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 64, pp. 181–189, 2014.
- Dilipkumar Pal, and Kousik Santra, “Artocarpus heterophyllus L. seed starch-blended gellan gum mucoadhesive bea ds of metformin HCl,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 65, pp. 329–339, 2014.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, and Kousik Santra, “Development of pectinate-ispagula mucilage mucoadhesive beads of metformin HCl by central composite design,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 66, pp. 203–211, 2014.
- Kovoru Krishnam Raju, Beeravelli Sudhakar, and Kolapalli Venkata Ramana Murthy, “Factorial Design Studies and Biopharmaceutical Evaluation of Simvastatin Loaded Solid Lipid Nanoparticles for Improving the Oral Bioavailability,” ISRN Nanotechnology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- R. Gambari, “Advanced progress of microencapsulation technologies: In vivo and in vitro models for studying oral and transdermal drug deliveries,” Journal of Controlled Release, vol. 178, pp. 25–45, 2014.
- Melanie Bergeron, Annik Bergeron, Peter van Amsterdam, and Milton Furtado, “Use of polarity switching for the simultaneous bioanalysis of analytes with three orders of magnitude difference in concentration by LC-MS/MS,” Bioanalysis, vol. 5, no. 15, pp. 1911–1918, 2013.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, Dilipkumar Pal, and Kousik Santra, “Tamarind seed polysaccharide-gellan mucoadhesive beads for controlled release of metformin HCl,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2013.
- Amira Touil, and Fethi Zagrouba, “Monitoring of theophylline dehydration in a vacuum contact dryer by near-in frared spectroscopy,” Chemical Engineering Research & Design, vol. 91, no. 6, pp. 1063–1070, 2013.
- Shyamali Saha, Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, Jamal T Daoud, Maryam Tabrizian, and Satya Prakash, “ Novel probiotic dissolvable carboxymethyl cellulose films as oral health biotherapeutics: in vitro preparation and characterization ,” Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, “Blends of jackfruit seed starch-pectin in the development of mucoadhesive b eads containing metformin HCl,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 62, pp. 137–145, 2013.
- Laetitia Rodes, Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, Shyamali Saha, Arghya Paul, Meenakshi Malhotra, Daniel Marinescu, Wei Shao, Imen Kahouli, and Satya Prakash, “
ATCC 15697 within the human gut microbiota using alginate-poly-
l-lysine-alginate microencapsulation oral delivery system: an in vitro analysis using a computer-controlled dynamic human gastrointestinal model ,” Journal of Microencapsulation, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Zhiguo Zhou, “Liposome Formulation of Fullerene-Based Molecular Diagnostic and Therapeutic Agents,” Pharmaceutics, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 525–541, 2013.