- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [8 citations: 8 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Pharmaceutics have been cited 8 times. The following is a list of the 8 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Pharmaceutics.
- Wanzhong Yin, and Xuewei Zhu, “Blocked autophagy enhances radiosensitivity of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cel l line CNE-2 in vitro,” Acta Oto-Laryngologica, vol. 134, no. 1, pp. 105–110, 2014.
- Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, Shyamali Saha, Meenakshi Malhotra, Mitchell L. Jones, Alain Labbe, Laetitia Rodes, and Imen Kahouli, “Effect of orally administered L. fermentum NCIMB 5221 on markers of metabol ic syndrome: an in vivo analysis using ZDF rats,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 98, no. 1, pp. 115–126, 2014.
- R. Gambari, “Advanced progress of microencapsulation technologies: In vivo and in vitro models for studying oral and transdermal drug deliveries,” Journal of Controlled Release, vol. 178, pp. 25–45, 2014.
- Melanie Bergeron, Annik Bergeron, Peter van Amsterdam, and Milton Furtado, “Use of polarity switching for the simultaneous bioanalysis of analytes with three orders of magnitude difference in concentration by LC-MS/MS,” Bioanalysis, vol. 5, no. 15, pp. 1911–1918, 2013.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, Dilipkumar Pal, and Kousik Santra, “Tamarind seed polysaccharide-gellan mucoadhesive beads for controlled release of metformin HCl,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2013.
- Amira Touil, and Fethi Zagrouba, “Monitoring of theophylline dehydration in a vacuum contact dryer by near-in frared spectroscopy,” Chemical Engineering Research & Design, vol. 91, no. 6, pp. 1063–1070, 2013.
- Shyamali Saha, Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, Jamal T Daoud, Maryam Tabrizian, and Satya Prakash, “ Novel probiotic dissolvable carboxymethyl cellulose films as oral health biotherapeutics: in vitro preparation and characterization ,” Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Amit Kumar Nayak, “Blends of jackfruit seed starch-pectin in the development of mucoadhesive b eads containing metformin HCl,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 62, pp. 137–145, 2013.