- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Probability and Statistics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 375935, 19 pages
Predicting Disease Onset from Mutation Status Using Proband and Relative Data with Applications to Huntington's Disease
1Department of Biostatistics, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, 722 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032, USA
2Department of Statistics, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843, USA
3Departments of Neurology and Psychiatry and Sergievsky Center and the Taub Institute, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY 10032, USA
4Department of Psychiatry and Biostatistics (Secondary), University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Received 15 December 2011; Accepted 22 February 2012
Academic Editor: Yongzhao Shao
Copyright © 2012 Tianle Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yanyuan Ma, and Yuanjia Wang, “Nonparametric modeling and analysis of association between Huntington's disease onset and CAG repeats,” Statistics in Medicine, 2013.
- Martha A. Nance, “Genetic counseling and testing for Huntington's disease: A historical review,” American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics, 2016.