- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Probability and Statistics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 473932, 13 pages
Empirical Likelihood for Multidimensional Linear Model with Missing Responses
Department of Mathematics, Changji College, Changji, Xinjiang 831100, China
Received 20 June 2011; Accepted 4 January 2012
Academic Editor: Rongling Wu
Copyright © 2012 Liping Zhu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. B. Owen, Empirical Likelihood, Chapman and Hall, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- Q. Wang and J. N. K. Rao, “Empirical likelihood-based inference in linear models with missing data,” Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 563–576, 2002.
- L. Xue, “Empirical likelihood for linear models with missing responses,” Journal of Multivariate Analysis, vol. 100, no. 7, pp. 1353–1366, 2009.
- Y. S. Qin, L. Li, and A. Z. Lei, “Empirical likelihood for linear regression models with missing responses,” Statistics & Probability Letters, vol. 79, no. 11, pp. 1391–1396, 2009.
- J. M. Robins, A. Rotnitzky, and L. P. Zhao, “Estimation of regression coefficients when some regressors are not always observed,” Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol. 89, no. 427, pp. 846–866, 1994.
- S. F. Arnold, The Theory of Linear Models and Multivariate Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1981.
- J. N. K. Rao and A. J. Scott, “The analysis of categorical data from complex sample surveys: chi-squared tests for goodness of fit and independence in two-way tables,” Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol. 76, no. 374, pp. 221–230, 1981.
- H. White, “Maximum likelihood estimation of misspecified models,” Econometrica, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 1–25, 1982.
- A. Owen, “Empirical likelihood for linear models,” The Annals of Statistics, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 1725–1747, 1991.
- J. Qin and J. Lawless, “Empirical likelihood and general estimating equations,” The Annals of Statistics, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 300–325, 1994.