- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Powder Technology have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Powder Technology.
- Amanda Rogers, and Marianthi G. Ierapetritou, “Discrete Element Reduced-Order Modeling of Dynamic Particulate Systems,” Aiche Journal, vol. 60, no. 9, pp. 3184–3194, 2014.
- Ravendra Singh, Abhishek Sahay, Krizia M. Karry, Fernando Muzzio, Marianthi Ierapetritou, and Rohit Ramachandran, “Implementation of an advanced hybrid MPC-PID control system using PAT tools into a direct compaction continuous pharmaceutical tablet manufacturing pilot plant,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 473, no. 1-2, pp. 38–54, 2014.
- Ravendra Singh, Dana Barrasso, Anwesha Chaudhury, Maitraye Sen, Marianthi Ierapetritou, and Rohit Ramachandran, “Closed-Loop Feedback Control of a Continuous Pharmaceutical Tablet Manufacturing Process via Wet Granulation,” Journal of Pharmaceutical Innovation, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 16–37, 2014.
- Md. Habban Akhter, Ayaz Ahmad, Javed Ali, and Govind Mohan, “Formulation and Development of CoQ10-Loaded s-SNEDDS for Enhancement of Oral Bioavailability,” Journal of Pharmaceutical Innovation, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 121–131, 2014.
- Maitraye Sen, Amanda Rogers, Ravendra Singh, Anwesha Chaudhury, Joyce John, Marianthi G. Ierapetritou, and Rohit Ramachandran, “Flowsheet optimization of an integrated continuous purification-processing pharmaceutical manufacturing operation,” Chemical Engineering Science, vol. 102, pp. 56–66, 2013.
- Ashish Kumar, Krist V. Gernaey, Thomas De Beer, and Ingmar Nopens, “Model-based analysis of high shear wet granulation from batch to continuous processes in pharmaceutical production - A critical review,” European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 814–832, 2013.
- Maitraye Sen, Anwesha Chaudhury, Ravendra Singh, Joyce John, and Rohit Ramachandran, “Multi-scale flowsheet simulation of an integrated continuous purification-downstream pharmaceutical manufacturing process,” International Journal Of Pharmaceutics, vol. 445, no. 1-2, pp. 29–38, 2013.