- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 967379, 13 pages
Skill Evaluation from Observation of Discrete Hand Movements during Console Operation
1Department of Robotics and Mechatronics, Tokyo Denki University, 2-2 Kanda-Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8457, Japan
2Tokyo Metropolitan University, 1-1 Minami-Osawa, Hachioji-Shi, Tokyo 192-0397, Japan
Received 17 July 2009; Revised 10 December 2009; Accepted 15 February 2010
Academic Editor: Suguru Arimoto
Copyright © 2010 Satoshi Suzuki and Fumio Harashima. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Satoshi Suzuki, and Fumio Harashima, “Estimation Algorithm of Machine Operational Intention by Bayes Filtering with Self-Organizing Map,” Advances in Human-Computer Interaction, vol. 2012, pp. 1–20, 2012.
- Junhuan Zhu, Jiebo Luo, Jonathan M. Soh, and Yousuf M. Khalifa, “A computer vision-based approach to grade simulated cataract surgeries,” Machine Vision and Applications, 2014.
- Sabine Weyand, and Tom Chau, “Correlates of Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Brain–Computer Interface Accuracy in a Multi-Class Personalization Framework,” Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, vol. 9, 2015.