- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 959013, 15 pages
Robotics Middleware: A Comprehensive Literature Survey and Attribute-Based Bibliography
School of Engineering, University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT 06604, USA
Received 21 August 2011; Revised 15 January 2012; Accepted 29 January 2012
Academic Editor: Yangmin Li
Copyright © 2012 Ayssam Elkady and Tarek Sobh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sivabalan Arumugam, Ritesh Kumar Kalle, and Anand R. Prasad, “Wireless Robotics: Opportunities and Challenges,” Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 1033–1058, 2013.
- Isidro Calvo, Federico Perez, Ismael Etxeberria-Agiriano, and Oier Garcia de Albeniz, “Designing High Performance Factory Automation Applications on Top of DDS,” International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, vol. 10, 2013.
- Tarek Sobh, Jovin Joy, and Kimon Valavanis, “A Structured Approach for Modular Design in Robotics and Automation Environ ments,” Journal Of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, vol. 72, no. 1, pp. 5–19, 2013.