- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 959013, 15 pages
Robotics Middleware: A Comprehensive Literature Survey and Attribute-Based Bibliography
School of Engineering, University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT 06604, USA
Received 21 August 2011; Revised 15 January 2012; Accepted 29 January 2012
Academic Editor: Yangmin Li
Copyright © 2012 Ayssam Elkady and Tarek Sobh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sivabalan Arumugam, Ritesh Kumar Kalle, and Anand R. Prasad, “Wireless Robotics: Opportunities and Challenges,” Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 1033–1058, 2013.
- Isidro Calvo, Federico Perez, Ismael Etxeberria-Agiriano, and Oier Garcia de Albeniz, “Designing High Performance Factory Automation Applications on Top of DDS,” International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, vol. 10, 2013.
- Ayssam Elkady, Kimon Valavanis, Tarek Sobh, and Jovin Joy, “A Structured Approach for Modular Design in Robotics and Automation Environments,” Journal Of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, vol. 72, no. 1, pp. 5–19, 2013.
- Maj Stenmark, and Jacek Malec, “Knowledge-based instruction of manipulation tasks for industrial robotics,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2014.
- Ayssam Elkady, Jovin Joy, Tarek Sobh, and Kimon Valavanis, “Modular Design: A Plug and Play Approach to Sensory Modules, Actuation Platforms, and Task Descriptions for Robotics and Automation Applications,” Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, vol. 75, no. 2, pp. 271–289, 2014.
- Peihua Chen, and Qixin Cao, “A Middleware-Based Simulation and Control Framework for Mobile Service Robots,” Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, 2014.
- Kichun Jo, Junsoo Kim, Dongchul Kim, Chulhoon Jang, and Myoungho Sunwoo, “Development of Autonomous Car-Part I: Distributed System Architecture and Development Process,” Ieee Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 61, no. 12, pp. 7131–7140, 2014.