- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 692838, 7 pages
Computationally Efficient Iterative Pose Estimation for Space Robot Based on Vision
Shenzhen Graduate School, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, Heilongjiang 150001, China
Received 21 May 2012; Accepted 19 December 2012
Academic Editor: Farhad Aghili
Copyright © 2013 Xiang Wu and Ning Wu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. S. Gao, X. R. Hou, J. Tang, and H. F. Cheng, “Complete solution classification for the perspective-three-point problem,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 930–943, 2003.
- Z. Y. Hu and F. C. Wu, “A note on the number of solutions of the noncoplanar P4P problem,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 550–555, 2002.
- D. Nistér, “An efficient solution to the five-point relative pose problem,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 756–770, 2004.
- V. Lepetit, F. Moreno-Noguer, and P. Fua, “EPnP: an accurate O(n) solution to the PnP problem,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 81, no. 2, pp. 155–166, 2009.
- D. G. Lowe, “Fitting parameterized three-dimensional models to images,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 441–450, 1991.
- J. Weng, N. Ahuja, and T. S. Huang, “Optimal motion and structure estimation,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 864–884, 1993.
- X. B. Cao and S. J. Zhang, “An iterative method for vision-based relative pose parameters of RVD spacecrafts,” Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 1123–1126, 2005.
- R. M. Haralick, H. Joo, C. N. Lee, X. Zhuang, V. G. Vaidya, and M. B. Kim, “Pose estimation from corresponding point data,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1426–1446, 1989.
- C. P. Lu, G. D. Hager, and E. Mjolsness, “Fast and globally convergent pose estimation from video images,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 610–622, 2000.
- S. Umeyama, “Least-squares estimation of transformation parameters between two point patterns,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 376–380, 1991.
- Z. Shijie, L. Fenghua, C. Xibin, and H. Liang, “Monocular vision-based two-stage iterative algorithm for relative position and attitude estimation of docking spacecraft,” Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 204–210, 2010.
- S. J. Zhang, X. B. Cao, F. Zhang, and L. He, “Monocular vision-based iterative pose estimation algorithm from corresponding feature points,” Science in China, Series F, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 1682–1696, 2010.
- B. K. P. Horn, H. M. Hilden, and S. Negahdaripour, “A closed-form solution of absolute orientation using orthonomal matrices,” Journal of the Optical Society of America A, vol. 5, pp. 1127–1135, 1988.
- B. K. P. Horn, “Closed-form solution of absolute orientation using unit quaternion,” Journal of the Optical Society of America A, vol. 4, pp. 629–642, 1987.
- M. W. Walker, L. Shao, and R. A. Volz, “Estimating 3-D location parameters using dual number quaternions,” CVGIP: Image Understanding, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 358–367, 1991.
- K. S. Arun, T. S. Huang, and S. D. Blostein, “A least-squares fitting of two 3-D point sets,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 9, pp. 698–700, 1987.
- F. L. Markley, “Attitude determination using vector observations: a fast optimal matrix algorithm,” Journal of the Astronautical Sciences, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 261–280, 1993.
- Y. I. Abdel-Aziz and H. M. Karara, “Direct linear transformation into object space coordinates in close-range photogrammetry,” in Proceedings of the Symposium Close-Range Photogrammetry, pp. 1–18, Urbana, Ill, USA, 1971.