- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 735958, 6 pages
Simplified Robotics Joint-Space Trajectory Generation with a via Point Using a Single Polynomial
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701, USA
Received 3 December 2012; Revised 30 January 2013; Accepted 31 January 2013
Academic Editor: Gordon R. Pennock
Copyright © 2013 Robert L. Williams. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Paul and H. Zhong, “Robot motion trajectory specification and generation,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Robotics Research, Kyoto, Japan, August 1984.
- A. J. Koivo, Fundamentals For Control of Robotic Manipulators, John Wiley and Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1989.
- R. E. Parkin, Applied Robotic Analysis, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1991.
- L. Sciavicco and B. Siciliano, Robotics: Modeling, Planning, and Control, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 2008.
- J. J. Craig, Introduction To Robotics: Mechanics and Control, Pearson Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ USA, 3rd edition, 2005.
- M. W. Spong, S. Hutchinson, and M. Vidyasagar, Robot Modeling and Control, John Wiley and Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2005.
- R. N. Jazar, Theory of Applied Robotics: Kinematics, Dynamics, and Control, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 2010.
- K. S. Fu, R. C. Gonzalez, and C. S. G. Lee, Robotics: Control, Sensing, Vision, and Intelligence, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1987.
- J. Angeles, Fundamentals of Robotic Mechanical Systems, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 3rd edition, 2007.
- R. L. Williams II, “Improved robotics joint-space trajectory generation with via point,” in Proceedings of the ASME IDETC/CIE, Washington, DC, USA, August 2011, DETC2011-47592.
- S. Macfarlane and E. A. Croft, “Jerk-bounded manipulator trajectory planning: design for real-time applications,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 42–52, 2003.
- C. M. Gosselin and A. Hadj-Messaoud, “Automatic planning of smooth trajectories for pick-and-place operations,” Journal of Mechanical Design, Transactions Of the ASME, vol. 115, no. 3, pp. 450–456, 1993.
- K. Petrinec and Z. Kovacic, “Trajectory planning algorithm based on the continuity of jerk,” in 2007 Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, MED, grc, July 2007.