- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 769783, 8 pages
A Large-Scale Multibody Manipulator Soft Sensor Model and Experiment Validation
State Key Laboratory for High Performance Complex Manufacturing, College of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Central South University New Campus, B-405 Room of Electrical and Mechanical Buildings, Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
Received 24 September 2013; Revised 15 November 2013; Accepted 26 December 2013; Published 6 February 2014
Academic Editor: Shahram Payandeh
Copyright © 2014 Wu Ren et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Cazzulani, S. Moschini, F. Resta, et al., “A diagnostic logic for preventing structural failure in concrete displacing booms,” Automation in Construction, vol. 35, no. 11, pp. 499–506, 2013.
- G. Hua, Y. Wu, H. Tang, and Z. Zhong, “Damage decoupling analysis of pump truck structure on multi-load,” Noise and Vibration Worldwide, vol. 42, no. 11, pp. 20–24, 2011.
- G. Cazzulani, C. Ghielmetti, H. Giberti, F. Resta, and F. Ripamonti, “A test rig and numerical model for investigating truck mounted concrete pumps,” Automation in Construction, vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 1133–1142, 2011.
- X. Sun, H. Ye, and S. Fei, “A closed-loop detection and open-loop control strategy for booms of truck-mounted concrete pump,” Automation in Construction, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 265–273, 2013.
- J. Liu, L. Dai, L. Zhao, J. Cai, and J. Zhang, “Modeling and simulation of flexible multi-body dynamics of concrete pump truck arm,” Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 43, no. 11, pp. 131–135, 2007.
- P. Facco, F. Doplicher, F. Bezzo, and M. Barolo, “Moving average PLS soft sensor for online product quality estimation in an industrial batch polymerization process,” Journal of Process Control, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 520–529, 2009.
- L. McElroy, J. Bao, C. T. Jayasundara, R. Y. Yang, and A. B. Yu, “A soft-sensor approach to impact intensity prediction in stirred mills guided by DEM models,” Powder Technology, vol. 219, pp. 151–157, 2012.
- J. Deng, L. Xie, L. Chen, et al., “Development and industrial application of soft sensors with on-line Bayesian model updating strategy,” Journal of Process Control, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 317–325, 2013.
- J. G. Wang, S. S. Jang, D. S. H. Wong, et al., “Soft-sensor development with adaptive variable selection using nonnegative garrote,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 1157–1164, 2013.
- H. Fan, Establishment of Low Cycle Stress Soft Sensor Model for Truck Mounted Concrete Pump and Its Application in Fatigue Damage Calculation, Central South University, Changsha, China, 2012.
- P. Dario, “A comparison between two force-position controllers with gravity compensation simulated on a humanoid arm,” Journal of Robotics, vol. 2013, Article ID 256364, 14 pages, 2013.