- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Renewable Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 368940, 6 pages
Reliability Measures of Second-Order Semi-Markov Chain Applied to Wind Energy Production
1Dipartimento di Farmacia, Università “G. D'Annunzio” di Chieti-Pescara, 66013 Chieti, Italy
2Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche ed Aziendali, Università degli Studi di Cagliari, 09123 Cagliari, Italy
3Dipartimento di Ingegneria Industriale e dell'Informazione e di Economia, Università degli Studi dell'Aquila, 67100 L'Aquila, Italy
Received 12 September 2012; Revised 26 November 2012; Accepted 7 December 2012
Academic Editor: Shuhui Li
Copyright © 2013 Guglielmo D'Amico et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guglielmo D'Amico, Filippo Petroni, and Flavio Prattico, “Wind speed modeled as an indexed semi-Markov process,” Environmetrics, 2013.
- Alain Bensoussan, Pierre Bertrand, and Alexandre Brouste, “A generalized linear model approach to seasonal aspects of wind speed modeling,” Journal of Applied Statistics, vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 1694–1707, 2014.
- Guglielmo D'Amico, “Single-use reliability computation of a semi-Markovian system,” Applications of Mathematics, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 571–588, 2014.
- Guglielmo D'Amico, Filippo Petroni, and Flavio Prattico, “Performance Analysis of Second Order Semi-Markov Chains: An Application to Wind Energy Production,” Methodology And Computing In Applied Probability, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 781–794, 2015.
- Guglielmo D’Amico, Filippo Petroni, and Flavio Prattico, “Economic performance indicators of wind energy based on wind speed stochastic modeling,” Applied Energy, vol. 154, pp. 290–297, 2015.
- Guglielmo D'Amico, Filippo Petroni, and Flavio Prattico, “Reliability measures for indexed semi-Markov chains applied to wind energy production,” Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2015.
- Guglielmo D'Amico, Filippo Petroni, and Flavio Prattico, “Wind speed prediction for wind farm applications by Extreme Value Theory and Copulas,” Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, vol. 145, pp. 229–236, 2015.