- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Renewable Energy have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Renewable Energy.
- Daniel L. Williams, “Impacts of delignification and hot water pretreatment on the water induced cell wall swelling behavior of grasses and its relation to cellulolytic enz yme hydrolysis and binding,” Cellulose, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 221–235, 2014.
- Chung-Jen Ou, “Optimization of angular setup with proposed β–η chart for solar energy apparatus through Helios orbital analysis,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 81, pp. 354–362, 2014.
- Qiao Zhang, and Yu Hong, “Comparison of growth and lipid accumulation properties of two oleaginous microalgae under different nutrient conditions,” Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering, 2014.
- Hajar Bagheri Tolabi, M.H. Moradi, and Shahrin Bin Md Ayob, “A review on classification and comparison of different models in solar radiation estimation,” International Journal of Energy Research, 2014.
- Fernanda Helfer, Charles Lemckert, and Yuri G. Anissimov, “Osmotic power with Pressure Retarded Osmosis: Theory, performance and trends – A review,” Journal of Membrane Science, vol. 453, pp. 337–358, 2014.
- B. Kamanga, J. S. P. Mlatho, C. Mikeka, and C. Kamunda, “Optimum Tilt Angle for Photovoltaic Solar Panels in Zomba District, Malawi,” Journal of Solar Energy, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Guglielmo D'Amico, Filippo Petroni, and Flavio Prattico, “Wind speed modeled as an indexed semi-Markov process,” Environmetrics, 2013.
- Cătălin Alexandru, “Design and Optimization of a Monoaxial Tracking System for Photovoltaic Modules,” Journal of Solar Energy, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Cătălin Alexandru, “A Novel Open-Loop Tracking Strategy for Photovoltaic Systems,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.