- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 750261, 5 pages
Health Monitoring for Coated Steel Belts in an Elevator System
1Department of Instrument Science & Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai 200204, China
2School of Electrical, Electronic & Computer Engineering, University of Newcastle, Newcastle NE1 7RU, UK
Received 30 November 2011; Accepted 13 February 2012
Academic Editor: B. P. C. Rao
Copyright © 2012 Huaming Lei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Wesson John and R. Gurvich Mark, “Method of making an elevator belt,” WIPO Patent Application, WO/2010/056247 A1. 2010.
- Y. Konishi, A. Ueno, A. Wake, and K. Yuasa, “Elevator drive belt [p],” WO-02/064482. 2004.10.
- W. June, “A continuum damage mechanics model for low-cycle fatigue failure of metals,” Engineering Fracture Mechanics, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 437–441, 1992.
- J. Jusheng and X. Jinquan, “The research of damage in fatigue by means of resistance of metal materials,” Journal of Mechanical Strength, vol. 21, pp. 232–234, 1999.
- I. I. Argatov, X. Gómez, W. Tato, and M. A. Urchegui, “Wear evolution in a stranded rope under cyclic bending: implications to fatigue life estimation,” Wear, vol. 271, no. 11-12, pp. 2857–2867, 2011.
- A. Cruzado, M. Hartelt, R. Wäsche, M. A. Urchegui, and X. Gómez, “Fretting wear of thin steel wires. Part 1: influence of contact pressure,” Wear, vol. 268, no. 11-12, pp. 1409–1416, 2010.
- D. K. Zhang, S. R. Ge, and Y. H. Qiang, “Research on the fatigue and fracture behavior due to the fretting wear of steel wire in hoisting rope,” Wear, vol. 255, no. 7–12, pp. 1233–1237, 2003.
- P. Starke, F. Walther, and D. Eifler, “PHYBAL—a new method for lifetime prediction based on strain, temperature and electrical measurements,” International Journal of Fatigue, vol. 28, no. 9, pp. 1028–1036, 2006.