- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Skin Cancer
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 858425, 6 pages
Worldwide Increasing Incidences of Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma
Center for Devices and Radiological Health, Food and Drug Administration, 10903 New Hampshire Avenue, WO64-4024, Silver Spring, MD 20993, USA
Received 20 November 2010; Revised 6 April 2011; Accepted 11 August 2011
Academic Editor: Arash Kimyai-Asadi
Copyright © 2011 Dianne E. Godar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [16 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dubravko Habek, Ingrid Marton, Renato Bauman, Matija Prka, and Mirna Vukovic Bobic, “Ruptured ovarian metastatic malignant melanoma caused acute abdomen,” Central European Journal of Medicine, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 241–244, 2012.
- Kevin K. Hafez, and Ronald MacCormick, “Malignant Melanoma, with emphasis on first relapse cases,” Journal of Taibah University Medical Sciences, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 81–86, 2012.
- James D. Hoerter, Patrick Bradley, Alexandria Casillas, Danielle Chambers, Brandon Weiswasser, Lauren Clements, Sarah Gilbert, and Albert Jiao, “Does Melanoma Begin in a Melanocyte Stem Cell?,” Journal of Skin Cancer, vol. 2012, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- Johan Moan, Zivile Baturaite, Mantas Grigalavicius, and Asta Juzeniene, “Cutaneous malignant melanoma incidence rates in Norway,” Scandinavian Journal Of Public Health, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 336–339, 2013.
- W. B. Grant, “Disparities in melanoma incidence rates in Europe,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 168, no. 4, pp. 884–885, 2013.
- E. Dupont, J. Gomez, and D. Bilodeau, “Beyond UV radiation: A skin under challenge,” International Journal of Cosmetic Science, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 224–232, 2013.
- Yusuke Kito, Juncheng Bai, Naoe Goto, Hiroshi Okubo, Yoshihiro Adachi, Tomoko Nagayama, and Tamotsu Takeuchi, “Pathobiological properties of the ubiquitin ligase Nedd4L in melanoma,” International Journal of Experimental Pathology, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 24–28, 2013.
- Suzanne M. Prior, Kimberley D. Fenwick, and Jasmine C. Peterson, “Adolescents’ reasons for tanning and appearance motives: A preliminary study,” Body Image, 2013.
- Angela Tewari, Mette M. L. Grage, Graham I. Harrison, Robert Sarkany, and Antony R. Young, “UVA1 is skin deep: molecular and clinical implications,” Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 95–103, 2013.
- Jim Finke, Joseph A. DiDonato, Daniel Lindner, Patricia Parsons-Wingerter, Pat Rayman, Thomas C. Tallant, Elizabeth Klipfell, Denise Hatala, Edward A. Fisher, Stanley L. Hazen, Yvonne Parker, Maryam Zamanian-Daryoush, Mohamed Sharif S. Yusufishaq, Jonathan D. Smith, Zeneng Wang, and Jennifer Buffa, “The Cardioprotective Protein Apolipoprotein A1 Promotes Potent Anti-tumorigenic Effects,” Journal Of Biological Chemistry, vol. 288, no. 29, pp. 21237–21252, 2013.
- María Olivo Del Valle, Rubén Martin-Payo, Alberto Lana, Juan Bautista Garcia, María Victoria Folgueras, and María Luisa Lopez, “Behavioural cancer risk factors in women diagnosed with primary breast cancer,” Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2014.
- S. Hall, and P. Murchie, “Can we use technology to encourage self-monitoring by people treated for melanoma? A qualitative exploration of the perceptions of potential recipients,” Supportive Care in Cancer, 2014.
- N. J. Marciano, T. L. Merlin, T. Bessen, and J. M. Street, “To what extent are current guidelines for cutaneous melanoma follow up based on scientific evidence?,” International Journal of Clinical Practice, 2014.
- Kimberley L. Kaufman, Swetlana Mactier, Nicola J. Armstrong, Duthika Mallawaaratchy, Scott N. Byrne, Lauren E. Haydu, Valerie Jakrot, John F. Thompson, Graham J. Mann, Richard A. Scolyer, and Richard I. Christopherson, “Surface antigen profiles of leukocytes and melanoma cells in lymph node metastases are associated with survival in AJCC stage III melanoma patients,” Clinical & Experimental Metastasis, 2014.
- Mathias Bonmarin, and Frédérique-AnneLe Gal Le Gal, “Lock-in thermal imaging for the early-stage detection of cutaneous melanoma: a feasibility study,” Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2014.
- Svenja Meierjohann, “Oxidative stress in melanocyte senescence and melanoma transformation,” European Journal of Cell Biology, vol. 93, no. 1-2, pp. 36–41, 2014.