- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Skin Cancer
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 327150, 9 pages
Merkel Cell Carcinoma: Chemotherapy and Emerging New Therapeutic Options
Universitätsklinik für Dermatologie, AKH, Medizinische Universität Wien, Währinger Gürtel 18-20, 1090 Wien, Austria
Received 25 July 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Boban M. Erovic
Copyright © 2013 Laura Desch and Rainer Kunstfeld. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmed Abu-Zaid, Ayman Azzam, Ahmed Al-Wusaibie, Maraei Bin Makhashen, Abdulaziz Jarman, and Tarek Amin, “Merkel Cell Carcinoma of Left Groin: A Case Report and Literature Review,” Case Reports in Oncological Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Uwe Wollina, “Update of cetuximab for non-melanoma skin cancer,” Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Loren Masterson, Bryan J. Thibodeau, Laura E. Fortier, Timothy J. Geddes, Barbara L. Pruetz, Rajwant Malhotra, Richard Keidan, and George D. Wilson, “Gene Expression Differences Predict Treatment Outcome of Merkel Cell Carcinoma Patients,” Journal of Skin Cancer, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.