- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Skin Cancer
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 327150, 9 pages
Merkel Cell Carcinoma: Chemotherapy and Emerging New Therapeutic Options
Universitätsklinik für Dermatologie, AKH, Medizinische Universität Wien, Währinger Gürtel 18-20, 1090 Wien, Austria
Received 25 July 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Boban M. Erovic
Copyright © 2013 Laura Desch and Rainer Kunstfeld. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmed Abu-Zaid, Ayman Azzam, Ahmed Al-Wusaibie, Maraei Bin Makhashen, Abdulaziz Jarman, and Tarek Amin, “Merkel Cell Carcinoma of Left Groin: A Case Report and Literature Review,” Case Reports in Oncological Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- F. Kleffner, J. Schürholz, S. Burckhardt, C. Mauch, and M. Schlaak, “Merkel-Zell-Karzinom,” Der Hautarzt, vol. 65, no. 9, pp. 823–832, 2014.
- Jennifer Tseng, Birat Dhungel, Jane K. Mills, Brian S. Diggs, Roshanthi Weerasinghe, Jeanine Fortino, and John T. Vetto, “Merkel Cell Carcinoma: What Makes a Difference?,” The American Journal of Surgery, 2014.
- Monique E Verhaegen, Doris Mangelberger, Jack W Weick, Tracy D Vozheiko, Paul W Harms, Kevin T Nash, Elsa Quintana, Paul Baciu, Timothy M Johnson, Christopher K Bichakjian, and Andrzej A Dlugosz, “Merkel Cell Carcinoma Dependence on Bcl-2 Family Members for Survival,” Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 2014.
- Uwe Wollina, “Update of cetuximab for non-melanoma skin cancer,” Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Anshul Saxena, Muni Rubens, Venkataraghavan Ramamoorthy, and Hafiz Khan, “Risk of Second Cancers in Merkel Cell Carcinoma: A Meta-Analysis of Population Based Cohort Studies,” Journal of Skin Cancer, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Loren Masterson, Bryan J. Thibodeau, Laura E. Fortier, Timothy J. Geddes, Barbara L. Pruetz, Rajwant Malhotra, Richard Keidan, and George D. Wilson, “Gene Expression Differences Predict Treatment Outcome of Merkel Cell Carcinoma Patients,” Journal of Skin Cancer, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Yezaz A. Ghouri, Somashekar G. Krishna, Uma R. Kundu, Manoop S. Butani, Jeffrey H. Lee, and William A. Ross, “A Case Series and Literature Review of Merkel Cell Carcinoma Metastasizing to Pancreas,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 1805–1812, 2015.
- Christian A. Grayes, Ashley Jones, Justin Reynolds, Jeremy Stuart, Lucia Pirisi, Peter Botrous, and James Wells, “Neuroendocrine Merkel Cell Carcinoma Is Associated with Mutations in Key DNA Repair, Epigenetic and Apoptosis Pathways: A Case-Based Study Using Targe,” Neuroendocrinology, vol. 101, no. 2, pp. 112–119, 2015.