- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Skin Cancer
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 735282, 10 pages
Latest Approved Therapies for Metastatic Melanoma: What Comes Next?
Department of Oncology, Stem Cells and Nanomedicine, Fluorotronics, Inc., 2453 Cades Way, Building C, San Diego, CA 92081, USA
Received 10 August 2012; Revised 16 January 2013; Accepted 18 January 2013
Academic Editor: M. Lebwohl
Copyright © 2013 Farid Menaa. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marino Campanelli, Raffaela Misto, Anna Limongelli, Maria G. Valente, and Maria S. Cuttin, “A Donor Cornea With Metastatic Cells From a Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma,” Cornea, vol. 32, no. 12, pp. 1613–1616, 2013.
- Eileen M. Larkin, Inna V. Fedorenko, Brian J. Nickoloff, Jose M. Pimiento, Keiran S. M. Smalley, Chelsea A. Peterson, Noel R. Monks, and Ginger L. Wiersma, “Melanoma genotypes and phenotypes get personal,” Laboratory Investigation, vol. 93, no. 8, pp. 858–867, 2013.
- Alessandro Gatti, Nicola di Meo, Giuseppe Stinco, Maria Malagoli, Serena Bonin, and Giusto Trevisan, “The Role of O6-Methylguanine-DNA Methyltransferase in a Long-Surviving Metastatic Melanoma,” Journal of Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 60–62, 2014.
- Thanashan Rajakulendran, and David N. Adam, “Bench to bedside: mechanistic principles of targeting the RAF kinase in melanoma,” International Journal of Dermatology, 2014.
- Xiu Shan, Li Li Tian, Yu Mei Zhang, Xiao Qi Wang, Qiu Yan, and Ji Wei Liu, “Ginsenoside Rg3 suppresses FUT4 expression through inhibiting NF-kappa B/p65 signaling pathway to promote melanoma cell death,” International Journal Of Oncology, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 701–709, 2015.
- Ileana S. Mauldin, Ena Wang, Donna H. Deacon, Walter C. Olson, Yongde Bao, and Craig L. Slingluff, “TLR2/6 agonists and interferon-gamma induce human melanoma cells to produce CXCL10,” International Journal of Cancer, 2015.
- Nabanita Mukherjee, Josianna V Schwan, Mayumi Fujita, David A Norris, and Yiqun G Shellman, “Alternative Treatments For Melanoma: Targeting BCL-2 Family Members to De-Bulk and Kill Cancer Stem Cells,” Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 2015.
- Xiu Shan, Faisal Aziz, Li Tian, Xiao Wang, Qiu Yan, and Ji Liu, “Ginsenoside Rg3-induced EGFR/MAPK pathway deactivation inhibits melanoma cell proliferation by decreasing FUT4/LeY expression,” International Journal of Oncology, 2015.
- Kang-Seo Park, Bora Oh, Mi-Hee Lee, Ky-Youb Nam, Hae Ran Jin, Hannah Yang, Junyoung Choi, Sang-We Kim, and Dae Ho Lee, “The HSP90 inhibitor, NVP-AUY922, sensitizes KRAS-mutant non-small cell lung cancer with intrinsic resistance to MEK inhibitor, trametinib,” Cancer Letters, 2015.
- Elnaz Faghfuri, Mohammad Ali Faramarzi, Shekoufeh Nikfar, and Mohammad Abdollahi, “Nivolumab and pembrolizumab as immune-modulating monoclonal antibodies targeting the PD-1 receptor to treat melanoma,” Expert Review Of Anticancer Therapy, vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 981–993, 2015.
- Zhongyun Zhao, Song Wang, and Beth L. Barber, “The Pattern and Cost of Palliative Surgeries in Patients with Metastatic Melanoma,” Journal of Cancer Therapy, vol. 06, no. 03, pp. 245–250, 2015.
- Jasmina Paluncic, Zaklina Kovacevic, Patric J. Jansson, Danuta Kalinowski, Angelica Merlot, Michael L.-H. Huang, Hiu Lok, Sumit Sahni, Darius J.R. Lane, and Des R. Richardson, “Roads to Melanoma: Key Pathways and Emerging Players in Melanoma Progression and Oncogenic Signaling,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Cell Research, 2016.
- Adam Brys, Raghavendra Gowda, Daniel Loriaux, Gavin P. Robertson, and Paul J. Mosca, “Nanotechnology-Based Strategies for Combating Toxicity and Resistance in Melanoma Therapy,” Biotechnology Advances, 2016.
- Elisabetta Malangone-Monaco, Tony Okoro, Beata Korytowsky, Amy Stanford, Stephen Johnston, William Johnson, and Sigrun Hallmeyer, “Treatment Patterns and Healthcare Costs among U.S. Patients with Advanced Melanoma Initiating Subsequent Systemic Therapy Following Use of Ipilimumab (IPI),” Journal of Cancer Therapy, vol. 07, no. 05, pp. 335–342, 2016.