- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Skin Cancer
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 735282, 10 pages
Latest Approved Therapies for Metastatic Melanoma: What Comes Next?
Department of Oncology, Stem Cells and Nanomedicine, Fluorotronics, Inc., 2453 Cades Way, Building C, San Diego, CA 92081, USA
Received 10 August 2012; Revised 16 January 2013; Accepted 18 January 2013
Academic Editor: M. Lebwohl
Copyright © 2013 Farid Menaa. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marino Campanelli, Raffaela Misto, Anna Limongelli, Maria G. Valente, and Maria S. Cuttin, “A Donor Cornea With Metastatic Cells From a Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma,” Cornea, vol. 32, no. 12, pp. 1613–1616, 2013.
- Eileen M. Larkin, Inna V. Fedorenko, Brian J. Nickoloff, Jose M. Pimiento, Keiran S. M. Smalley, Chelsea A. Peterson, Noel R. Monks, and Ginger L. Wiersma, “Melanoma genotypes and phenotypes get personal,” Laboratory Investigation, vol. 93, no. 8, pp. 858–867, 2013.
- Thanashan Rajakulendran, and David N. Adam, “Bench to bedside: mechanistic principles of targeting the RAF kinase in melanoma,” International Journal of Dermatology, 2014.