- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Skin Cancer
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 828329, 8 pages
Safety and Efficacy of 188-Rhenium-Labeled Antibody to Melanin in Patients with Metastatic Melanoma
1Hadassah Medical Center, Hebrew University, Kiryat Hadassah, 91120 Jerusalem, Israel
2Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, 52621 Ramat Gan, Israel
3Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv Medical Center, 69978 Tel Aviv, Israel
4Rambam Health Care Campus, 31096 Haifa, Israel
5Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1300 Morris Park Avenue, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
6Pain Therapeutics, Inc., Austin, TX 78731, USA
7Davis Medical Center, University of California, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Received 13 July 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Silvia Moretti
Copyright © 2013 M. Klein et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Thomas Jandl, Ekaterina Revskaya, Zewei Jiang, Ruth A. Bryan, Arturo Casadevall, and Ekaterina Dadachova, “Complement-dependent cytotoxicity of an antibody to melanin in radioimmunot herapy of metastatic melanoma,” Immunotherapy, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 357–364, 2013.
- Wilber Quispe-Tintaya, Matthew Harris, Arturo Casadevall, Arthee Jahangir, Dinesh Chandra, and Claudia Gravekamp, “Nontoxic radioactive Listeria(at) is a highly effective therapy against met astatic pancreatic cancer,” Proceedings Of The National Academy Of Sciences Of The United States Of Ame, vol. 110, no. 21, pp. 8668–8673, 2013.
- Aladar A. Szalay, “Single-agent combinatorial cancer therapy,” Proceedings Of The National Academy Of Sciences Of The United States Of Ame, vol. 110, no. 21, pp. 8325–8326, 2013.