- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Solar Energy have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Solar Energy.
- Tabish Alam, R. P. Saini, and J. S. Saini, “Experimental Investigation of Thermohydraulic Performance of a Rectangular Solar Air Heater Duct Equipped with V-Shaped Perforated Blocks,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- J. Z. Lee, L. Michaelson, K. Munoz, T. Tyson, A. Gallegos, J. T. Sullivan, and T. Buonassisi, “In-situ photoluminescence imaging for passivation-layer etching process control for photovoltaics,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 105, no. 4, pp. 043901, 2014.
- Yen-Lin Chen, Zi-Jie Chien, Wen-Shing Lee, Ching-Song Jwo, and Kun-Ching Cho, “Experimental Investigation on Thermoelectric Chiller Driven by Solar Cell,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Yen-Lin Chen, Chao-Wei Yu, Zi-Jie Chien, Chin-Hsuan Liu, and Hsin-Han Chiang, “On-Road Driver Monitoring System Based on a Solar-Powered In-Vehicle Embedded Platform,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Ankita Gaur, and G. N. Tiwari, “Exergoeconomic and Enviroeconomic Analysis of Photovoltaic Modules of Different Solar Cells,” Journal of Solar Energy, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Amnart Boonloi, “Effect of Flow Attack Angle of V-Ribs Vortex Generators in a Square Duct on Flow Structure, Heat Transfer, and Performance Improvement,” Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Cătălin Alexandru, “A Novel Open-Loop Tracking Strategy for Photovoltaic Systems,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.