- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 270651, 7 pages
Measurement of Redox Potential in Nanoecotoxicological Investigations
1Nanoanalysis Group, National Physical Laboratory, Hampton Road, Teddington, Middlesex TW11 0LW, UK
2Advanced Engineered Materials Group, National Physical Laboratory, Hampton Road, Teddington, Middlesex TW11 0LW, UK
Received 15 July 2011; Revised 7 September 2011; Accepted 8 September 2011
Academic Editor: Christian Gagnon
Copyright © 2012 Ratna Tantra et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ines Batinic-Haberle, Artak Tovmasyan, Emily R. H. Roberts, Zeljko Vujaskovic, Kam W. Leong, and Ivan Spasojevic, “SOD Therapeutics: Latest Insights into Their Structure-Activity Relationships and Impact on the Cellular Redox-Based Signaling Pathways,” Antioxidants & Redox Signaling, vol. 20, no. 15, pp. 2372–2415, 2014.
- V. Somerset, C. Van der Horst, B. Silwana, C. Walters, and E. Iwuoha, “Biomonitoring and Evaluation of Metal Concentrations in Sediment and Crab Samples from the North-West Province of South Africa,” Water Air And Soil Pollution, vol. 226, no. 3, 2015.